Windows 10: Some questions about latest Updates in Microsoft Update Catalog

Discus and support Some questions about latest Updates in Microsoft Update Catalog in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to download and install the latest updates for my formatted PC having Windows 1809 since I can't connect it to the internet for now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnnyGui, Jul 21, 2019.

1. JohnnyGui Win User

Some questions about latest Updates in Microsoft Update Catalog

Hello,

I wanted to download and install the latest updates for my formatted PC having Windows 1809 since I can't connect it to the internet for now. When searching for updates on the same PC right after the format when it had internet, I found the following necessary updates that need to be installed and had some questions about these.

- 2019-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4503308)
    This update is not present in the Windows Update Catalog for some reason. There are only versions for x86 en ARM64. I can see the update being offered here . Why isn't it visible in MCU?

- 2019-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2, 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 (KB4507419)
    When clicking "Download" next to the 1809 x64 version of this update in MCU, I can see there are two files. I don't know which one I should install. See link here

Could someone please help me?

:)

JohnnyGui, Jul 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Update Catalog Website

Hi Tamas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Download and Install Windows Update from Microsoft Update Catalog

Another way:
    Download WHDownloader (Windows Hotfix Downloader) 2.2
    Unzip to desktop or where ever then run.

1. Download the KB's list from catalog. Should run when starting the program to get the latest list.
    2. Select Office/Windows edition
    3. Put check mark(s) to select the KB's
    4. Download Updates.
    NOTE: The KB's with huge file size are normally the cumulative updates from one version to next. If you are currently running 1607 then you'd need to run the KB for 1073 first then run the next one (1709), The rest of the KB's are security updates, Flash Updates etc...

Some questions about latest Updates in Microsoft Update Catalog [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Some questions about latest Updates in Microsoft Update Catalog

MS Update Catalog

Hello Adjetovenaar,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Check the following step-by-step guide to download updates using Update Catalog:

https://www.kapilarya.com/manually-download-and...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Some questions about latest Updates in Microsoft Update Catalog

1. Some questions about latest Updates in Microsoft Update Catalog - Similar Threads - questions latest Updates

2. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  3. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  4. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  5. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  6. Catalog update website question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Catalog update website question: Please I would like to know can i download and install update even though it says LTSB? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 170504
  7. Catalog update website question

in Windows 10 Support
    Catalog update website question: Please I would like to know can i download and install update even though it says LTSB? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 170504
  8. Windows updates question about 2004 and latest version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates question about 2004 and latest version.: Asus x540, running Pentium and 4GB. Yes I did say she’s still running. I keep noticing that I have: feature update 2004 pending...I started to install and then looked up an article about it not working in some computers. Not sure if I had to reboot to stop it or what...
  9. Question about update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about update: I am a non- insider and I installed .113 build from uupdump.. I checked for updates to get onto .116 build but I got KB4497936. Did anyone else get this update? Why didn't I get the .116 update? 132936
  10. Error on Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error on Microsoft Update Catalog: I just download windows update catalog for 86x-based on KB4457128 (OS Build 17134.285). But when I try to install it, installation fails and dialog box says some updates were not install. I have run windows troubleshooter and restarted my pc but nothing seems to work. What...