Windows 10: Some questions about Win 10

Discus and support Some questions about Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Win 10 Home Single Language installed. There's a new Insider Preview build v 10565 available and Treshold 2 is coming out in November. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jacatone, Oct 22, 2015.

1. jacatone Win User

Some questions about Win 10

I have Win 10 Home Single Language installed. There's a new Insider Preview build v 10565 available and Treshold 2 is coming out in November. Is there ever going to be a final version of Win 10. I've also read that MS will be coming out with "Redstone" next year. Will that still be Win 10 or 11?

:)

jacatone, Oct 22, 2015

2. Some Questions About Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

To know about benifts of Windows Insider program, I would suggest you to refer Microsoft blog below:

Join the Windows Insider Program and get the Windows 10 Technical Preview

Join the Windows Insider Program and get the Windows 10 Technical Preview - Windows Experience Blog

Also see: Before you install Windows Insider Preview

Register, install and engage | Windows Insider Program

For further information on Windows 10 you may refer Windows 10 FAQ:

Windows 10 FAQ

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq

Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Oct 22, 2015
  3. Some Questions About Windows 10

First is, what are the benefits of being in Windows Insider Program?

Can I get free product keys?

Secondly, Is the ISO from the MediaTool Creator is the last and the final build?

Is it the most stable among the Windows 10 releases

If I'm in a Windows Insider Program, will Microsoft mail me a product key?

I have Windows 10 running alongside Windows 7

I want to clarify thing before making Windows 10 as my OS.

win10wizzy, Oct 22, 2015
  4. Some questions about Win 10

From what I understand there will be no 'Win 11'--'Redstone' will be an update of Windows 10, much like the "Threshold 2" update that is scheduled to be released in November.

robertwnielsen, Oct 22, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    W10 is and will continue to be a work in progress. No other OS planned, at least until MS changes their mind.

Ztruker, Oct 22, 2015
  6. jacatone Win User
    I wonder if I'll get these major updates with the version I'm using or I'll have to install the insider edition to get them?

jacatone, Oct 22, 2015
  7. you'll just get them sooner as an Insider. how well they'll work as part of the insider beta program is anyone's guess. (heck, how well they'll do when unleashed on the general public is anyone's guess)

firebasejay, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Some questions about Win 10

1. Some questions about Win 10 - Similar Threads - questions

2. So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?: So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-when-i-ask-a-question-here-wherewhenhow-do-i/92d5d748-eba4-4a25-95b8-ab2dea10ff0f
  3. So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?: So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-when-i-ask-a-question-here-wherewhenhow-do-i/92d5d748-eba4-4a25-95b8-ab2dea10ff0f
  4. So, when i ask a question here, where/when/how do i receive a response?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I get notified with a reply after posting question

How do I get notified with a reply after posting question: Am new to this site. How will I know when a reply is posted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-notified-with-a-reply-after-posting/8b63cb92-80a7-4b2b-89d3-eb4406becc16
  6. How do I get notified with a reply after posting question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get notified with a reply after posting question: Am new to this site. How will I know when a reply is posted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-notified-with-a-reply-after-posting/8b63cb92-80a7-4b2b-89d3-eb4406becc16
  7. I have simple question How Much Cache Do I Need on My Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have simple question How Much Cache Do I Need on My Hard Drive?: How many caches do I need on my hard drive?Usage ScenarioDescriptionRecommended CacheEveryday TasksRoutine activities like web browsing, document editing, and light office work.16MB to 64MBMultitasking and Moderate WorkloadsEngaging in multitasking or handling moderately...
  8. I have simple question How Much Cache Do I Need on My Hard Drive?

I have simple question How Much Cache Do I Need on My Hard Drive?: How many caches do I need on my hard drive?Usage ScenarioDescriptionRecommended CacheEveryday TasksRoutine activities like web browsing, document editing, and light office work.16MB to 64MBMultitasking and Moderate WorkloadsEngaging in multitasking or handling moderately...
  9. I have a question can I used tiny 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question can I used tiny 11: I am want to use windows 11 features, can I use tiny 11 and can I make lite version of windows 11 and one more thing is there tinyqq has a copilot features??...
  10. I have a question can I used tiny 11

I have a question can I used tiny 11: I am want to use windows 11 features, can I use tiny 11 and can I make lite version of windows 11 and one more thing is there tinyqq has a copilot features??...