Windows 10: Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

Discus and support Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an entire mess of things going on. Not to sure how much I can elaborate on here, but I am seeking help and trying to recover from a possible... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lUCYLU3, Dec 21, 2019.

1. lUCYLU3 Win User

Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

I have an entire mess of things going on. Not to sure how much I can elaborate on here, but I am seeking help and trying to recover from a possible hack or unwanted software for a year. I lose my admin priv and when I fight to get them back in PS or safemode the system wants to reset and unauthorized scripts/policies run again. Different scans show different things I've only used MS products, I think. I have MDM logs personal home device developer mode got enabled, wasn't ready for that I show 2 different versions of Windows, lost my activation key in safe mode I could go on, but rather provide information that would be helpful. I am to the point of buying a new PC, but am scared it will follow me. I cant do a system restore, "it" wont let me. Anyone willing to help?

:)

lUCYLU3, Dec 21, 2019

2. malware, spyware& Trojan

I am seriously faceing a security problem,thus the all malware, trojans and spyware installing there apps in my windows10 platform.they are very seriously effecting my Laptop.

when iam unistalling them they are reinstalling there apps.

windows defender is in off status,when iam try to on its not working......

Please give me the solution

RaviRajaChowdary, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked - Similar Threads - scans show Numerous

2. spyware and malware remouval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spyware and malware remouval: spyware and malware remouval https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-and-malware-remouval/57713715-8e63-4afc-b898-597af748cb06
  3. Microsoft and Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft and Trojan spyware: MS says I have Trojan spyware and has shutdown my laptop but for $299 they will fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-trojan-spyware/7a77ecc8-c8e7-41d3-9bb2-192a336b90c0
  4. Microsoft and Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft and Trojan spyware: MS says I have Trojan spyware and has shutdown my laptop but for $299 they will fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-trojan-spyware/7a77ecc8-c8e7-41d3-9bb2-192a336b90c0
  5. Trojan Spyware Alert?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Spyware Alert?: Is this real? My computer froze up and I really need this computer to work. If I don’t, then I’m genuinely screwed. I’ve gotten out on task manager and I’m going to close it out now, but I have a picture to verify and I just need reassurance. The picture won’t upload it keeps...
  6. Trojan Spyware Alert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Spyware Alert?: Is this real? My computer froze up and I really need this computer to work. If I don’t, then I’m genuinely screwed. I’ve gotten out on task manager and I’m going to close it out now, but I have a picture to verify and I just need reassurance. The picture won’t upload it keeps...
  7. why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?: why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-found-trojan-scanned-no-malware/5dac6e9a-b082-4965-a5aa-e6513cb40444
  8. Trojan Spyware Alert

Trojan Spyware Alert: Trojan Horse WarningIs 1-866-993-1486 a legitimate Microsoft Support phone number? A loud audio and video warning pop up on my screen saying it was a Trojan Spyware Alert & to contact that number. Is this a hacker scam?...
  9. spyware scan

spyware scan: spyware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-scan/08831f10-f474-4044-af93-f25316beed10
  10. Help with Malware/spyware??

Help with Malware/spyware??: I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how...