Windows 10: Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

Discus and support Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an entire mess of things going on. Not to sure how much I can elaborate on here, but I am seeking help and trying to recover from a possible... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lUCYLU3, Dec 21, 2019.

1. lUCYLU3 Win User

Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

I have an entire mess of things going on. Not to sure how much I can elaborate on here, but I am seeking help and trying to recover from a possible hack or unwanted software for a year. I lose my admin priv and when I fight to get them back in PS or safemode the system wants to reset and unauthorized scripts/policies run again. Different scans show different things I've only used MS products, I think. I have MDM logs personal home device developer mode got enabled, wasn't ready for that I show 2 different versions of Windows, lost my activation key in safe mode I could go on, but rather provide information that would be helpful. I am to the point of buying a new PC, but am scared it will follow me. I cant do a system restore, "it" wont let me. Anyone willing to help?

:)

lUCYLU3, Dec 21, 2019

2. malware, spyware& Trojan

I am seriously faceing a security problem,thus the all malware, trojans and spyware installing there apps in my windows10 platform.they are very seriously effecting my Laptop.

when iam unistalling them they are reinstalling there apps.

windows defender is in off status,when iam try to on its not working......

Please give me the solution

RaviRajaChowdary, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked - Similar Threads - scans show Numerous

2. Possible trojan or some type of system intrusion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible trojan or some type of system intrusion: I am having issues with a ton of errors come up on a data view report and some weird stuff come up on my cc cleaner report. I need to get to the bottom of this so I can quit worrying. I would seek information myself on diagnostic and repair but I really dont know where to...
  3. Possible trojan or some type of system intrusion

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible trojan or some type of system intrusion: I am having issues with a ton of errors come up on a data view report and some weird stuff come up on my cc cleaner report. I need to get to the bottom of this so I can quit worrying. I would seek information myself on diagnostic and repair but I really dont know where to...
  4. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan malware: How do I know if windows defender removed it. I had trojan and clicked removed however it keeps saying it's still there after a rescan. submitted by /u/raichu957 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpwrj6/trojan_malware/
  5. Trojan malware

Trojan malware: So I am having problems with my laptop and its cursor that keeps freezing. I saw there had been some malware called Trojan which I used the windows security to get rid of and I thought that would have solved my problems. But my cursor is still freezing, my computer is now...
  6. Trojan Malware

Trojan Malware: Hello, apparently, my windows defender detected some threats, namely, Trojans, and therefore I took actions, but does that mean the threats are gone? Or are they still there. If they are, how can I remove them from my device, other than resettting my PC?...
  7. spyware scan

spyware scan: spyware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-scan/08831f10-f474-4044-af93-f25316beed10
  8. Help with Malware/spyware??

Help with Malware/spyware??: I installed Superantispyware and noticed it was scanning some weird files on BOTH of my computers. Its scanning files like virus trigger 2.1/ internet explorer, spysnipe, pcantispy.sys, spyware quaked 2.4 ink, virus ranger v31.0 ink, among others. Are these viruses? If so how...
  9. Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware

in Windows 10 News
    Hacking group returns, switches from ransomware to trojan malware: A prolific hacking group has returned with a new campaign which looks to deliver a new remote access trojan (RAT) to victims in order to create a backdoor into PCs to steal credentials and banking information. The campaign is suspected to be the work of TA505, a...
  10. Possible corruption of Windows 10 by a Trojan malware product.

Possible corruption of Windows 10 by a Trojan malware product.: This computer now has two csrss execute files and I was told that probably means a Trojan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/possible-corruption-of-windows-10-by-a-trojan/7a5b667d-77a8-4424-b27b-ad6a856e25a4"