Windows 10: Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text

Discus and support Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] First example Second example Some of the settings that have this gibberish text work the same way as they should normally, and others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NukePangaea, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text

Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text VI5QK07WYhwCVXx9omeFDBdhdaraqU9PJBSUdQMJd1Q.jpg

First example

Second example

Some of the settings that have this gibberish text work the same way as they should normally, and others don't do what the setting should do at all. This is a completely fresh install of Windows 10, and I've updated everything.

submitted by /u/NukePangaea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NukePangaea, Dec 13, 2019
  2. nyefet Win User

help !!! text gibberish

hello!!

when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish

how do I solved this
    thanks

I add pic

nyefet, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 displays gibberish text in some apps

Method 1 in this link fixed my problem after creators update:

Windows 10 (English) system text show as gibberish

Smart Lama, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text

Start menu text looks gibberish

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that the Start menu texts look gibberish on your Windows 10 system. We’ll certainly help you with this.

1. The gibberish texts you are referring to could be a different language. Did you install any language on your computer recently?

2. Does the texts appear in English while entering in the Search box?

3. Does this appear only on the Start screen?

Check if the display language is set to English. If not, set it to English and check if it works.

1. Press Windows key and click on settings.

2. Click on "Time and Language".

3. Click on "Region and Language" on the left pane.

4. From the drop down list, choose the appropriate country for receiving localized content.

5. Under "language" click on English and click on "set as default".

6. If "English" is not available, you can click on "add language" and select the language.

7. Click on "set as default".

8. Once that is set, you can click on the other languages and choose to remove it.

9. Click on "additional date, time and regional settings".

10. Under "region" click on "change location" and make sure the home location is set correctly.

11. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

I would also suggest you to update the Display drivers. Refer the following link to learn
    how to update drivers on WIndows 10.
    How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text

1. Some sections in Windows Settings have gibberish text - Similar Threads - sections Settings gibberish

2. Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings: Settings app just crashes in some sections of privacy settings location for example.Win version: 10.0.22621Tried, didn't help: 1. sfc scannow2. dism3. resetting app in settingsHere are the logs:1. Application ErrorFailed application name: SystemSettings.exe, version:...
  3. Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings: Settings app just crashes in some sections of privacy settings location for example.Win version: 10.0.22621Tried, didn't help: 1. sfc scannow2. dism3. resetting app in settingsHere are the logs:1. Application ErrorFailed application name: SystemSettings.exe, version:...
  4. Some windows have the text slightly cropped

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some windows have the text slightly cropped: After the latest update, the text in some windows is slightly cropped, like in the image below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-windows-have-the-text-slightly-cropped/29fb0278-43b9-4a62-9607-be722a797fbd
  5. Some windows have the text slightly cropped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some windows have the text slightly cropped: After the latest update, the text in some windows is slightly cropped, like in the image below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-windows-have-the-text-slightly-cropped/29fb0278-43b9-4a62-9607-be722a797fbd
  6. Some windows have the text slightly cropped

7. I dont have gaming section in my windows setting

I dont have gaming section in my windows setting: Hi,So there's no gaming section in my window's setting. And neither my Xbox game bar nor the Xbox console companion open, nor does anything happen when I go to the capture settings....
  8. Some text in Settings changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some text in Settings changing: Hello! I suddenly noticed after turning on my computer that this happened. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] How did it turn into this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-text-in-settings-changing/5d7dc74f-53e1-4251-aa92-4b4413102cc5
  9. help !!! text gibberish

in Windows 10 Support
    help !!! text gibberish: hello!! when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish how do I solved this thanks I add pic 85274
  10. Settings app does not have settings text.

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings app does not have settings text.: Anyone have this issue? Henry. [img] 87373

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtx2080ti blurry texts

2. gibberish windows settings