Windows 10: Some serious problems

Discus and support Some serious problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I got windows 10 again not long ago Everything worked out well first day when i found an update that gives me a driver for display i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WolfPG, Feb 20, 2021.

1. WolfPG Win User

Some serious problems

Dear Microsoft, I got windows 10 again not long ago

Everything worked out well first day when i found an update that gives me a driver for display i needed

Update Done!

Windows 10 started acting pretty weird as it started to mess with RAM memory.

-Ammount of memory i have is 4GB but 256mb taken to graphics card

-Windows 10 starts changing RAM to 1,7gb or 3,2gb

Sometime later windows 10 and windows 8.1 both started showing bsods and became unbootable

Reason i even got windows 10 is because windows 8.1 would just EXTREMELY lag a minute after it booted

My PC did have A LOT of windows reinstalls

Probaly getting close to 20 reinstalls

All i need to know is why is windows 10 changing my RAM to random ammounts

Is it because:

-I have two operating windows systems

-Because i dont have an actual Graphics Card?

-Or because my motherboard is old Idk how old it is

When i try to boot one of these operating systems they both show a BSOD a couple of seconds into boot screen, windows 8.1 shows stop code:0xc000021a

:)

WolfPG, Feb 20, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 20, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Some serious problems

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Some serious problems

1. Some serious problems - Similar Threads - serious problems

2. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  3. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  4. I have a serious crashing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious crashing problem: So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c...
  5. I have a serious crashing problem

I have a serious crashing problem: So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c...
  6. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  7. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  8. Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?: So I suspected that there was a rootkit living inside of my laptop and then I downloaded GMER to detect it and here is what I got from the scan ... Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{CFE532D2-C6ED-446C-9F10-0F7C9E3338AE}\MpKslDrv.sys ***...
  9. Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?: So I suspected that there was a rootkit living inside of my laptop and then I downloaded GMER to detect it and here is what I got from the scan ... Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{CFE532D2-C6ED-446C-9F10-0F7C9E3338AE}\MpKslDrv.sys ***...
  10. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...