Windows 10: *Some settings are hidden or maintained in 1809... Why won't you go?!

Discus and support *Some settings are hidden or maintained in 1809... Why won't you go?! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yes, here we go again, and really! I really don't remember how to get rid of it! Tried everything, from the famous regtweaks to setting the policies on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RingTailCoon, Oct 9, 2018.

1. *Some settings are hidden or maintained in 1809... Why won't you go?!

Yes, here we go again, and really! I really don't remember how to get rid of it! Tried everything, from the famous regtweaks to setting the policies on and off. It just won't go away and it's just in ONE spot in my settings: the Privacy settings part, to be exact the Diagnostics and Feedback part.

(And trust me, I tried!)

Also tried to reinstall Windows again via a inplace install, I thought I would run into the settings before the installation was done but no. It just skips it over and lands me right into the desktop.

Stuff I tried:
    > Turning settings on and off via Group Policy (You know, the telemetry part)... Won't work.
    > Turning to FULL data to transmit to MS in the feedback section (Basic or Full) (I can switch what I want, won't work!)
    > Turning location on and off and on...
    > Registry stuff as proposed by Google (I searched for an answer and tried some tweaks, none worked, also Computer Settings/Admin Templates/Windows Components would not work either)

I tried to fix this PC via MS (remote session) but they could not understand Dutch...

So yeah, help me again please!

:)

RingTailCoon, Oct 9, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 9, 2018
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 9, 2018
  4. *Some settings are hidden or maintained in 1809... Why won't you go?!

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

*Some settings are hidden or maintained in 1809... Why won't you go?!

1. *Some settings are hidden or maintained in 1809... Why won't you go?! - Similar Threads - *Some settings are

2. some of these settings managed or hidden by organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some of these settings managed or hidden by organization: i need help please idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-managed-or-hidden-by/5e5a35d1-8951-4366-b8af-e310bbb67d5a
  3. some of these settings managed or hidden by organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some of these settings managed or hidden by organization: i need help please idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-managed-or-hidden-by/5e5a35d1-8951-4366-b8af-e310bbb67d5a
  4. some of these settings managed or hidden by organization

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "your organization requires you to change your pin" and "*Some of these settings are hidden...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "your organization requires you to change your pin" and "*Some of these settings are hidden...: This is the 2nd time this happened and now it's back. This is all on my personal laptop. Windows uses my personal microsoft account First time it happened around July 22: About a month or two ago, I got the pin change message. I was confused because my organization should...
  6. Why does it say in settings that some settings are hidden or managed by my organisation?

Why does it say in settings that some settings are hidden or managed by my organisation?: Whenever I go onto settings some of them are grayed out and at the top of that page it will say in red: *Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. I am not in an organisation and I am not connected to a work account so why is this happening, please reply...
  7. Some Settings Hidden or Managed by Organization

Some Settings Hidden or Managed by Organization: Hi there, I received this message when trying to turn on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] I have tried these fixes: regedit gpedit.msc I also tried to change my windows defender antivirus settings, and got this message: [ATTACH] Both of these are confusing because this is my...
  8. Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you': Hello Folks Im really puzzled by this one, i have been searching for endless hours for a fix and i have given up. It seems there are a load of different fixes and not all of them work. I have read lots and lots of threads, many of which dont have a solution. Some people in...
  9. Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you'

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Your Settings 'some of these settings r hidden or managed by you': Hello Folks Im really puzzled by this one, i have been searching for endless hours for a fix and i have given up. It seems there are a load of different fixes and not all of them work. I have read lots and lots of threads, many of which dont have a solution. Some people in...
  10. Windows 10 Home version 1809 "Some setting are hidden or managed by your organization"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Home version 1809 "Some setting are hidden or managed by your organization": I recently bought and updated my windows computer a month ago. I currently have Windows 10 Home version 1809. I was able to set up and am currently using the finger print sign in option but the issue is that I am unable to add or remove the finger print scanner option. All...