Windows 10: Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info

Discus and support Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having an issue with changing profile picture on Windows 10 - this is with all users on the PC. This isnt related to Active directory I believe, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by James Clydesdale, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info

I am having an issue with changing profile picture on Windows 10 - this is with all users on the PC. This isnt related to Active directory I believe, I have seen articles which changes update/lock screen/theme settings via gpedit.msc but cant seem to find any articles related to this setting in particular.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info 84887e8e-0d06-4530-9427-63489cc103a7?upload=true.jpg

:)

James Clydesdale, Jun 25, 2019

2. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, Jun 25, 2019
  3. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

Thank you for updating us. You can refer to this link
    and check the troubleshooting steps provided.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 25, 2019
  4. KDB
    kdb Win User

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info

Windows spotlight not displaying vote button + "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

On Windows 10 with the Fall Creators Update, I was seeing spotlight background pictures on the lock screen, but while my home device would show a voting button and useful information about the picture, my work laptop would skip that part and display the password prompt.

Other threads suggested

1. Opening the Settings app
    2. Go to Personalization > Lock Screen
    3. Change Background from Windows Spotlight to Picture.
    4. Change it back.

Only, this interface was also showing the error message "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" and didn't allow chaging the Background setting.

Thema:

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info

1. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info - Similar Threads - settings are hidden

2. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": I have 2 issues but I think they may be linked. My Operating System is Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on 03/06/2020 OS Build 19042.685 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 The...
  3. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*: Hello, when I go into the Settings>Personalisation>Lock screen it says that the get "fun facts, Tips, and more" is hidden by my organisation. I am not in an organisation though, How should I fix this?...
  4. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: How do you remove this message as it stops one making changes in windows 10 home 2004 Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization...
  5. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": My windows 10 laptop is running on the home version, already set up before i got it, not in any organisation. Only thing I can think of is that it's a display unit from the store I got it from, and that might be where it's gotten the organization from. How can I remove this...
  6. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: Hi, I just brought my new laptop and was trying to change the lock screen to a single image but it wouldn't let me. It said that i couldn't access the settings. So please if you know how to fix the problem id love some help. Thanks....
  7. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10. System: Notification & actions, Multitasking Personalization: Lock Screen, Start Privacy General I tried following...
  8. "Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation"

"Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation": Ok so I bought a new laptop, it's running Windows 10, I don't know a great deal about laptops and the stuff inside it but everything was functioning pretty alright when I went to set up my lockscreen because the one provided is hiking themed and I'm not that type of girl and...
  9. some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: in the settings for my new acer nitro 5 spin laptop, the settings for lockscreen are unchangeable with the message "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" displayed. I don't know if its an error or if it has anything to do with the fact it was a display...
  10. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": This seems to be a widespread problem affecting a number of settings in Windows 10 and there is apparently a different solution for each of the affected areas. Is there perhaps a consolidated list in existence, or does one just have to hit each one as it arises? 103742