Windows 10: 'some settings are managed by your organisation' issue

Discus and support 'some settings are managed by your organisation' issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10, I noticed I am unable to change certain settings (grayed out), and a message 'some settings are... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by markread76, Aug 29, 2015.

1. 'some settings are managed by your organisation' issue

Hi,

Since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10, I noticed I am unable to change certain settings (grayed out), and a message 'some settings are managed by your organisation' message is displayed on these setting screens. No matter what I do I cant seem to fix this. I have researched the issue and a few other people have experienced the same issue. Some have suggested making adjustments using gpedit.msc but as I have windows 10 home I cant do this. The issue seems to be related to incorret policies being set but I have no way of changing them. I have tried creating a new user profile and I notice they do not experience the same issue, it only seems to relate to my original user profile that was pulled across from windows 8.1. Any thoughts on how I can fix this at all?

:)

markread76, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 29, 2015
  3. *Some settings are managed by your organisation

*Some settings are managed by your organisation

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

MichaelArdley, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

'some settings are managed by your organisation' issue

1. 'some settings are managed by your organisation' issue - Similar Threads - 'some settings are

2. Some of these settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of these settings are managed by your organisation: Hello, i am running Windows 11 Pro 22631.3447. In phone link and diagnostics & feedback it shows some of these settings are managed by your organisation.There are no accounts on the device, only a local account and no provisioning package. I clean installed Windows and it did...
  3. some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some settings are managed by your organisation: I have a home PC running Win 10 64. I'm the only user, but I see this message in various places.Goggle seems to throw up many many different articles, none of which make sense. Surely there must be a simple drfinitive anser to reste this?Any suggestions welcome.ThanksColin...
  4. some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some settings are managed by your organisation: I have a home PC running Win 10 64. I'm the only user, but I see this message in various places.Goggle seems to throw up many many different articles, none of which make sense. Surely there must be a simple drfinitive anser to reste this?Any suggestions welcome.ThanksColin...
  5. *Some settings are managed by your organisation*

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organisation*: HI!I had recently optimized my laptop. Using some commands but later on I am getting message saying that some settings are managed by your organization. I am not able to change some setting and its bothering me please help.... Since iam not on windows 10 pro i cannot use...
  6. 'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation'

'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation': 'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation' Not sure when this started happening but its happening on my home computer of which I am the only user of. I'm not part of any sort of network or anything like that as well. Everytime I go to install a Windows update I'm...
  7. *Some of these settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *Some of these settings are managed by your organisation: [ATTACH] Dears, I have two Windows 10 Laptops which are joined to the domain. I am connecting WiFi through an SSID which is authenticated by NPS Server. The issue is that the laptop do not connect to this SSID automatically when laptop is restarted. Still I cannot...
  8. Some settings are managed by your organisation

Some settings are managed by your organisation: How do I get rid of "Some settings are managed by your organisation" on my stand alone computer running WINDOWS 10 pRO EDITION 64? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-managed-by-your-organisation/03545323-b41c-4cd7-9e26-366179fe533b
  9. Some settings are managed by your organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some settings are managed by your organisation: Hi, i wanted to make some changes in systems because my pc got restarted mid-work for update, so i was figuring out what's wrong and i found this policies limiting me in doing changes to settings, it seems having affect after i installed my school licence of Office 365. Can...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by your organisation: At the top of the Windows update page there is a red line stating "Some settings are managed by your organization". *Rolleyes There *IS NO* organization managing this device! This is MY computer, there is no domain it belongs to, *I* own it, *I* manage it, *I* am the only...