Windows 10: *Some settings are managed by your organisation

Discus and support *Some settings are managed by your organisation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This appears in windows update on my own pc which has only one account mine as administrator. The usual reply by googling involves gpedt.msc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by woldsweather, Aug 27, 2018.

1. woldsweather Win User

*Some settings are managed by your organisation

This appears in windows update on my own pc which has only one account mine as administrator. The usual reply by googling involves gpedt.msc and changing a few things but these aren't working any other suggestions?

:)

woldsweather, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Jackal Win User

Some settings are managed by your organisation.

Hi there
    I got issue at customer where no-one can change the "set time automatically"feature to be disabled on Win 10 1511.If they change dates it jumps back by itself.Does anyone know how to disable this from happening if it says "Some settings are managed by your organisation "and greyed out

I need maybe the gpedit steps to do this or registry key to change.It never happened to Win 7 pc's in domain.I did try changing group policy in domain server but still the same

Jackal, Aug 27, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Some settings are managed by your organisation

178 results here:

*Some settings are managed by your organisation [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Aug 27, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Some settings are managed by your organisation

Suggestion 2 I found fixed 'Some settings are managed by your organisation..' on Windows update Settings dialogues.

Suggestions found:
    1. Go to "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Feedback & diagnostics" -> "Diagnostics and usage data"; if it is set to "Basic", change it to "Enhanced" or higher, and the message disappears.

(Didn't work for me)

2. This solved it for me:

It appears to me that you installed some miscellaneous "Telemetry Blocker" software/tweak which is why you're finding options blocked from configuration.

This is typically done through "Group Policy".
    Press [WinKey] + [R] and type gpedit.msc

In the window that appears, follow "Computer Configuration" then "Administrative Tempates" finally right click "All Settings

Select "Filter Options"

"Change the drop down for "Configured" to "Yes". Untick the check boxes if any are ticked."

Press OK

I found setting Managed, Configured, Commented - all to 'Any' removed the message.

dalchina, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

1. *Some settings are managed by your organisation - Similar Threads - *Some settings are

2. *Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    *Some settings are managed by your organisation: This appears in windows update on my own pc which has only one account mine as administrator. The usual reply by googling involves gpedt.msc and changing a few things but these aren't working any other suggestions? 116736
  3. "Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation": Ok so I bought a new laptop, it's running Windows 10, I don't know a great deal about laptops and the stuff inside it but everything was functioning pretty alright when I went to set up my lockscreen because the one provided is hiking themed and I'm not that type of girl and...
  4. some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: in the settings for my new acer nitro 5 spin laptop, the settings for lockscreen are unchangeable with the message "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" displayed. I don't know if its an error or if it has anything to do with the fact it was a display...
  5. 'some settings are managed by your organisation' issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'some settings are managed by your organisation' issue: Hi, Since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10, I noticed I am unable to change certain settings (grayed out), and a message 'some settings are managed by your organisation' message is displayed on these setting screens. No matter what I do I cant seem to fix this. I...
  6. Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by your organisation: At the top of the Windows update page there is a red line stating "Some settings are managed by your organization". *Rolleyes There *IS NO* organization managing this device! This is MY computer, there is no domain it belongs to, *I* own it, *I* manage it, *I* am the only...
  7. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": This seems to be a widespread problem affecting a number of settings in Windows 10 and there is apparently a different solution for each of the affected areas. Is there perhaps a consolidated list in existence, or does one just have to hit each one as it arises? 103742
  8. how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue: I cannot edit my start menu. Many of settings have been disabled. How to remove how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue in Windows 10 Pro. Please guide me. Thanks...!!! 52289
  9. Some settings are managed by your organisation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi there When I open Privacy options and go to the general tab at the top in red I see 'Some settings are managed by your organisation.' I do not belong to an organisation and its only on a home network and is a copy of Windows 10 home, any ideas what it could mean?...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I get this message when I open certain settings, such as Privacy. I searched the Internet and found what are supposed to be solutions, but none worked. 30206