Windows 10: *Some settings are managed by your organization/Contact your system administrator to...

Discus and support *Some settings are managed by your organization/Contact your system administrator to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having multiple issues related to organization policies that are on my personal computer. I have 3 emails connected to my Surface Book 2: a work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by L_R00, Jan 14, 2021.

1. L_R00 Win User

*Some settings are managed by your organization/Contact your system administrator to...

I am having multiple issues related to organization policies that are on my personal computer. I have 3 emails connected to my Surface Book 2: a work account, a school account, and my personal Microsoft account. I believe it is my school account that is restricting me. There is only one actual account that is set up on my computer but when I sign in to it it says that I am not the admin for some reason. I would like to remove all restrictions to my device but I have no idea what I did wrong in the first place or where to start.

:)

L_R00, Jan 14, 2021

2. Some settings managed by system administrator, no organization

My laptop runs Windows 10 Pro. I have a Microsoft account managed through my university that I use only to sign in to Microsoft Office (university provides a license), so it isn't able to manage my device and my device isn't a part of the organization. Regardless,
    when I open BitLocker, I receive the message that "For your security, some settings are managed by your system administrator." From what I understand I should be the system administrator, because I have an admin account on my computer and it is not managed
    by any remote policies. What does this message mean and how can I gain full control over my computer?

As a side note, I've encountered this message regularly while setting up BitLocker on my device and it seems to make it impossible to require a PIN on startup without editing Group Policies.

NicholasFulton, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Yancyd66 Win User
    *Some settings are managed by your organization

Did that and it doesn't work.

Open Start Menu and type gpedit.msc.

• Right click on gpedit.msc and Run as Administrator.
    • Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    • Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.
    • Change its setting to Enabled and change the drop down menu entry to 3-Full.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    • Again open the file and change setting like before. That means change Enabled to Not Configured.
    • Still see: *Some settings are managed by your organization.

Then tried regedit suggestion from other community person that didn't work:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications.

Now you will see NoToastApplicationNotification. Double click on it.

Now change its value 1 to 0. 1 is default value. You will make it 0.

Click on OK.

Now, Sign out your Microsoft Account. Sign in again.

Issue with this suggestion is that there is no "PushNotifications" listed.

Yancyd66, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Scramjet Win User

*Some settings are managed by your organization/Contact your system administrator to...

"some settings are managed by your system administrator"

I had same problem and I found this site that worked for me. It's similar to some of the links posted here.
    Windows 10 - Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization
    Worth a try to see if you have already done all those steps *Some settings are managed by your organization/Contact your system administrator to... :)

cheers

Scramjet, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. *Some settings are managed by your organization/Contact your system administrator to... - Similar Threads - *Some settings are

2. some of the settings or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some of the settings or managed by your organization: My Cortana and online speech recognition can't be turned on and it's saying "some of these settings or managed by your organization" how to fix this?...
  3. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I did a clean install yesterday , when I check for updates it shows the error above, while checking for updates, I am not a member of organization, how can i remove it that pop up?...
  4. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  5. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  6. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  7. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  8. *Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  9. SOME SETTINGS ARE MANAGED BY YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOME SETTINGS ARE MANAGED BY YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR: I had to reset my computer yesterday and now this won't let me sync my account, or change my diagnostic data setting to full (among other things). How do I change it? This is my home computer and is not managed by any organization....
  10. "some settings are managed by your system administrator"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are managed by your system administrator": Hi, today i got a new m.2 ssd. After installing it i booted to my regular windows installation on another ssd, this is where the problems began. I tried to change my monitor resolution but the message in the title had appeared and my monitor settings are grayed out, a...