Windows 10: "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...

Discus and support "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'd like some help on how to remove/fix the organization settings. I've already went into the gpedit,msc and confirmed that those options are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Spencer Stanfield, Apr 20, 2024.

1. "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...

I'd like some help on how to remove/fix the organization settings. I've already went into the gpedit,msc and confirmed that those options are not configured. I've also already gone to command and made sure the group policy problems were updated on the PC. Still no dice, can you please help me? This has all only stemmed from me just wanting to download and update some apps from the Microsoft store. Also, I have one problem/group policy that has a typo. I think I may have been hacked as well.

:)

Spencer Stanfield, Apr 20, 2024

2. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

I'm trying to enable app notifications, but the slider is grayed out, with a message at the top of the settings pane saying "Some settings are managed by your organization."

• I am not a member of any domain or network
    • The issue has persisted between an antivirus replacement and each of those antivirus programs being disabled
    • I've already tried setting telemetry to "enhanced" and to "full," as many people have suggested, but to no effect.
    • I also do not have the Group Policy Editor, as I am on Home edition, so I am unable to perform any of the fixes through that method.

What do I do?

HyperText404, Apr 20, 2024
  3. See settings managed by organization

Hello Dave, thanks for helping me

Well, it is kind of annoying and abnormal to my opinion that, as computer owners, we do not get a list of the settings managed by our organization.

I am a student that is using his private computer with two accounts, the first as my personal account, and the other as the "work or school account".
    I am indeed sometime getting the "this setting is managed by your organization" message (even though I know it's not an "error"); thus, I would have liked to have an exhaustive list of all the settings that are managed by my organization without needing to check every settings page and tabs one by one.

Alix Brunet1, Apr 20, 2024
  4. "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...

See settings managed by organization

How to see an exhaustive list of all the settings managed by our organization?

Alix BRUNET, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

"Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...

1. "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in... - Similar Threads - settings are managed

2. "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...: I'd like some help on how to remove/fix the organization settings. I've already went into the gpedit,msc and confirmed that those options are not configured. I've also already gone to command and made sure the group policy problems were updated on the PC. Still no dice, can...
  3. "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Some settings are managed by your organization" Found out how to fix this issue, but in...: I'd like some help on how to remove/fix the organization settings. I've already went into the gpedit,msc and confirmed that those options are not configured. I've also already gone to command and made sure the group policy problems were updated on the PC. Still no dice, can...
  4. How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?: I want to use clipboard and it keeps showing this. I already have tried tons of ways to fix this that i found in community. I am not a computer guy so i don't know the terms exactly, but whatever they told i followed and in the end the very last thing won't be there in my...
  5. How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?: I want to use clipboard and it keeps showing this. I already have tried tons of ways to fix this that i found in community. I am not a computer guy so i don't know the terms exactly, but whatever they told i followed and in the end the very last thing won't be there in my...
  6. How to fix, some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. “Some settings are managed by your organization" issue solution

“Some settings are managed by your organization" issue solution: Hey, I'm facing an issue of some settings are managed by your organization can anybody please tell me how i can remove this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-managed-by-your-organization/c3d8760b-6c53-42b3-aaf5-0ffc95c3f396
  8. Can't fix "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't fix "Some settings are managed by your organization": Hey guys, Just found out I have this "Some settings are managed by your organization" message in my Windows settings and because of it some settings are blocked as well. Wasn't there before and it kind of bothers me. The Gpedit.msc and gpedit /force in the cmd methods don't...
  9. Can't fix "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't fix "Some settings are managed by your organization": Hey guys, Just found out I have this "Some settings are managed by your organization" message in my Windows settings and because of it some settings are blocked as well. Wasn't there before and it kind of bothers me. The Gpedit.msc and gpedit /force in the cmd methods don't...
  10. How fIx "Some Setting Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organization" Issue In Location Setting

How fIx "Some Setting Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organization" Issue In Location Setting: [ATTACH]Please Any one help me fix this issue, any tips at google i try. but it's not working. please help me any one...