Windows 10: Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10

Discus and support Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to update Windows, I get a message that says "some settings are managed by your organization" but this is my personal PC and is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShawnIsi, Feb 9, 2021.

1. ShawnIsi Win User

Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10

When I try to update Windows, I get a message that says "some settings are managed by your organization" but this is my personal PC and is not associated with any organization. I already executed the following troubleshooting steps to no success:

Troubleshoot 1: Modify Group Edit Policy Data Collection and Preview Builds

1. Open Group Policy

2. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.

3. Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.

4. Change its setting to Enabled and change the drop down menu entry to 3-Full.

5. Click on Apply and OK.

6. Open Command Prompt and type and enter "gpupdate /force"

7. Again open the file and change setting like before. That means change Enabled to Not Configured.

8. Repeat step 6

Troubleshoot 3: Modify Group Edit Policy Do not include drivers with Windows Update

1. Open Group Policy

2. Navigate to Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Update

3. Double click "Do not include drivers with Windows Update"

4. Select Enabled then click Apply and Ok

5. Repeat step 3

6. Select Not Configured then Apply and Ok

Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10 ff6ffaf9-a203-4fb7-99e5-61a670243f65?upload=true.png Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10 10789c2e-e5d7-4ec8-9bc9-0f536376543c?upload=true.png

:)

ShawnIsi, Feb 9, 2021
  2. dukeofurl Win User

Some settings are managed by my organization?

A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization" - well, I don't have an organization, I'd just like to get Windows Update back to normal. Any idea how?

dukeofurl, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 N Pro 1511 - Lock Screen Personalization - "Some settings managed by your organization" - No Windows Spotlight

Hi Evgeniy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• Is your computer connected to domain network?

Issue: “Some settings are managed by your organization”.

If your computer is not connected to a Domain, I suggest you to try the suggestions from the thread below and check if it helps:

WINDOWS 10 - Notification Settings: some settings are managed by your organization

Please reply us with above information & status we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10

1. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Settings Are Managed

2. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I've tried doing all the registry changes necessary to allow modifications for all of the settings I am unable to change and nothing works. They don't even appear as modified. I have also tried doing this:but to no avail. When I select this option and do the necessary...
  3. some of the settings or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some of the settings or managed by your organization: My Cortana and online speech recognition can't be turned on and it's saying "some of these settings or managed by your organization" how to fix this?...
  4. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I did a clean install yesterday , when I check for updates it shows the error above, while checking for updates, I am not a member of organization, how can i remove it that pop up?...
  5. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  6. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  7. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  8. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings are managed by your organization: In Windows Update, my computer has the message "Some settings are managed by your organization". I believe it may be because I linked my school email to my computer, but I want to disable this because it forces automatic updates on my computer. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  10. *Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...