Windows 10: Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...

Discus and support Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Google Chrome and lock screen report that some settings are being managed by my organization. This all started after an update and I haven't found... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by some-other-marc, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...

My Google Chrome and lock screen report that some settings are being managed by my organization. This all started after an update and I haven't found anything that helps me.

I'm using Windows 10 Home. It's a home only desktop computer, and I don't belong to any organization. I've tried following any number of lists with using gpedit.msc, but when I get to the point of going into data collection and preview builds, it's not there. so... now what?

***Original title: Unknown windows organization on computer***

:)

some-other-marc, Oct 18, 2019
  2. debnsam30 Win User

lock screen message " some setting are managed by your organization".

original title - lock screen

on lock screen page in windows 10 on the top it states some setting are managed by your organization what up with this cannot get lock screen to work\ thank you

debnsam30, Oct 18, 2019
  3. lock screen message " some setting are managed by your organization".

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the lock screen settings. I will try to help you with this issue.

Close all open windows, restart the computer and login to a different user account and check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to the reply posted by “Cyber_Monk” from this thread.

"Some settings are managed by your organization"

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...

lock screen problem - "some settings are managed by your organisation"

Hello Arvind,

I understand that you are not able to set the wallpaper for the lock screen background. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• As you are getting a message stating "some settings are managed by your organization", are you connected to Domain system?
    • Is your system handled in any of the organization which has limitations to settings?
    • Were you able to set it previously?
    • Are you facing this issue in any other user accounts also?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent updates installed?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...

1. Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google... - Similar Threads - settings are managed

2. Some settings are managed by your organization message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by your organization message: I hope I am putting this in the correct area. Recently upgraded to Version 20H2 . I decided to check where I was at with update deferring times, and find this message which effectively stops me from doing any update deferring. Attached screen shots which may show what is...
  3. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  4. Message in Setting: "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message in Setting: "Some settings are managed by your organization": Message in Setting: "Some settings are managed by your organization" Hello. So, in the settings, at accounts there is an messege: "Some settings are maneged by your organization". And I can't sign-in with my Microsoft acount. This is my personal computer and i'm not working...
  5. Message in Setting: "Some settings are managed by your organization"

Message in Setting: "Some settings are managed by your organization": Hello. So, in the settings, at accounts there is an messege: "Some settings are maneged by your organization". And I can't sign-in with my Microsoft acount. This is my personal computer and i'm not working on it and also I do not own an organization. More Details: System:...
  6. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organizations...... - Lock screen

Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organizations...... - Lock screen: [ATTACH] Greetings to the Microsoft Community, I have been facing this issue of customizing my lock screen. It always shows the message of "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". But my laptop isn't managed by any organization, however, I...
  7. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  8. Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization”

Lock screen -- "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization”: Hi, I'm having issues with the lock screen settings and now the privacy settings pages. With the "Lock screen" settings page, I can select either Picture or Slideshow, but not Windows Spotlight. [ATTACH] With the "General" privacy page, I cannot change the setting for...
  9. *Some settings are managed by your organization

*Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  10. *some settings are hidden or managed by your organization* message

*some settings are hidden or managed by your organization* message: I have a problem with changing settings on my laptop. it prompts a message that some settings are hidden or managed by my organization. which doesn't allow me to change settings like lockscreen background. my laptop is running Windows 10 Home, version 1803. I got...