Windows 10: Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely

Discus and support Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've accidentally changed my wifi IP address in cmd while trying to access private DHCP by using the ethernet cable but I couldn't access either. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohd Adam Khairuddin, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely

I've accidentally changed my wifi IP address in cmd while trying to access private DHCP by using the ethernet cable but I couldn't access either. After disconnecting the ethernet, I try to use my own iPhone as a hotspot, some sites I couldn't access and it says took too long to respond. I've tried:-

Clear browser cache, history, and cookies
    Reset Chrome browser settings
    Restart DNS client
    Change IPv4 DNS Address
    Reset the Chrome profile Sync
    Remove browser extension from Chrome
    Reset TCP/IP
    Reinstall Chrome
    Install another web browser
    Flush DNS
    netsh int IP reset
    I also reset my PC Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely :(

and I don't know how to restore it. I use my iPhone as a hotspot device. any leads?
    I've tried on youtube but it still dint get what I want Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely :(

:)

Mohd Adam Khairuddin, Aug 14, 2019

2. This site can't be reached, took too long to respond.

After installing the latest windows updates, some websites will not load. I've read several posts and tried things they've said and nothing has worked. Here is what the message looks like:

This site can’t be reached

omegazodiac.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

P.S. - I use chrome, but I get the same problems in IE as well.

FrostyExpress, Aug 14, 2019
  3. This site can't be reached (www.youtube.com took too long to respond.

hi Everyone

I am facing this issue from past 2 days when every I try to open youtube it show me this msg. I have already try to open in all Brower but same error

This site can’t be reached

www.youtube.com took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_TIMED_OUT

I have try everything which was available on internet, every website is accessible except youtube.com

Kindly help me to resolve this issue ?

Thanks for your help

syedmujahed, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely

Site won't Load

I play on pogo.com and the site loaded and worked Friday afternoon however yesterday I keep getting this message signin.ea.com took too long to respond.

I have clear cookies & cache, rebooted my rooter and nothing works. The game site says its a microsoft update problem however the last update my computer shows is March 12.

Anybody have any suggestions.

Thanks

MicheleStetz, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely

1. Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely - Similar Threads - sites cant access

2. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers: Acer laptop / Windows 10 Windows Defender firewall has suddenly started causing all browsers on my Acer laptop to time out with the 'site took too long to respond' message. When I switch off Defender Firewall for public network settings, the browsers work normally. A...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers: Acer laptop / Windows 10 Windows Defender firewall has suddenly started causing all browsers on my Acer laptop to time out with the 'site took too long to respond' message. When I switch off Defender Firewall for public network settings, the browsers work normally. A...
  4. Site took to long to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Site took to long to load: Hello, i have a problem where when i try to open any browser it fails to load and it says the site took to long to load, my internet works fine with other apps such as discord or steam, ive tried restarting the computer, the router, ive made sure everything is up to date, ive...
  5. Site took to long to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Site took to long to load: Hello, i have a problem where when i try to open any browser it fails to load and it says the site took to long to load, my internet works fine with other apps such as discord or steam, ive tried restarting the computer, the router, ive made sure everything is up to date, ive...
  6. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  7. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  8. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

9. took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Customization
    took too long to respond: Every time I try to access a certain site, I get the 'took too long to respond' message. Also EER TIMED OUT. I used to access regularly, but cannot now. I can access with laptop and wireless router, but I've used 3 different browsers on desktop, to no avail. Any ideas?...
  10. This site can't be reached, took too long to respond.

This site can't be reached, took too long to respond.: I have a problem with timeout on 1 of 2 URLs I try to access. It has been like this since I got the computer, and the problem is the same in Chrome, IE and Edge (I have Windows 10). There are tree computers in total in the household, the others don't experience the same...