Windows 10: Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes

Discus and support Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, so my real issue is that some of my smart devices (only the ones with multiple AC outlets such as my power strip and my dual-plug outlet) are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by orlando1974, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes

Hi, so my real issue is that some of my smart devices (only the ones with multiple AC outlets such as my power strip and my dual-plug outlet) are disconnecting every 2 minutes. Its not a random disconnect - it is literally happening every 120 seconds where they "click" and reset. I've done ALOT of troubleshooting and I'm starting to think maybe its the router?

My PC is using ethernet and I don't see any option to connect to Wifi, which I'd like to try to see if it would struggle to keep its connection. How do I add / enable Wifi for the internet coming in to my PC?

Right now all I see is this:

Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes [​IMG]

:)

orlando1974, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes

SMART software

I've tried speedfan for SMART before, but on my new system now, it doesn't detect any smart devices. Maybe SMART is off in my bios. I'll check it out, but meanwhile, does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm sure there was a great freeware program out there but I can't remember any names.

Millennium, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes

1. Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes - Similar Threads - smart devices disconnecting

2. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6
  3. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6
  4. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Whea_logger 17 error, wifi disconnects every 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whea_logger 17 error, wifi disconnects every 2 minutes: Hello friends, I've had this problem for about a 1 week that I can not solve. My laptop started to disconnect from the wifi, there are days that it disconnects every 2 minutes, there are days that it takes a little longer. And it stays disconnected for about 20 seconds and...
  6. USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes: ive tried a restart and running the hardware and devices troubleshooter but it hadnt found anything wrong, submitted by /u/PainfullyBlack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kiu1xt/usb_devises_keep_disconnecting_and_reconnecting/
  7. Wifi disconnecting every minute

Wifi disconnecting every minute: My wifi cuts out so much its frustrating. It happens with every network I'm on. I have a surface book 1 and am on Windows 10. Needs to be resolved immediately for school....
  8. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  9. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....
  10. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...