Windows 10: Some software showing half of the text

Discus and support Some software showing half of the text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I am using Windows 10 pro with 64-bit processor. I am facing a problem that sometimes I see half of the text is gone on some software. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nazmul Hossain Rakib, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Some software showing half of the text

Hello

I am using Windows 10 pro with 64-bit processor.

I am facing a problem that sometimes I see half of the text is gone on some software. It happens only on some software.

See the image below.

Thank you.

Some software showing half of the text 860b86e1-e0b0-43b6-af04-b3a3cf48dbf9?upload=true.png

:)

Nazmul Hossain Rakib, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Some software showing half of the text

How to edit/add text slide in video

i want to add one line in video...
    one slide in start or animating text at certain duration
    any software for it.
    plz suggest software which works on vista and takes less time and easy to use.

freebird_9924, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Some software showing half of the text

1. Some software showing half of the text - Similar Threads - software showing half

2. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  3. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  4. Text in my search box shows only half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in my search box shows only half: As the title says when I type on the search box in the task manager it will only shows half of the image. Its only the upper part of it.When I enter the text I provided it will take some time to load. Before there is no issue at all. I have HP laptop with Windows 10...
  5. Text in my search box shows only half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in my search box shows only half: As the title says when I type on the search box in the task manager it will only shows half of the image. Its only the upper part of it.When I enter the text I provided it will take some time to load. Before there is no issue at all. I have HP laptop with Windows 10...
  6. Text in my search box shows only half

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. some text is not showing on win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    some text is not showing on win 10: I have a Dell laptop and some of the text is not showing, i cant see any text on task manager and the text i type on run is invisible with the textbox being very short. any help will be appreciated :) 171487
  8. Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird visuals around texts and stuff on some softwares: Hello, this problem started happening to me today. Here is a an example of how it looks: https://prnt.sc/sa5v8v Is this a virus? I do have antivirus but nothing detected. Is there any fix?...
  9. Some icons and text not showing in search menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Some icons and text not showing in search menu: Ever since I installed Windows 10, a lot of text and icons in the search menu are not showing up ever. I've tried the obvious things such as restarting my computer and making sure I have all Windows updates. My start menu and everything else seems to work normally. Here are...
  10. Texts & some software seems blurry.

in Windows 10 Support
    Texts & some software seems blurry.: I have purchased a HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba005ne few days ago. It seems to me some contents including fonts seems blurry in some softwares . I use sony vegas a lot . but sony vegas is almost blurry. All softwares doesn't have this issue. Drivers are updated & screen dpi is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my computer showing half text