Windows 10: SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

Discus and support SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i use trhe computer for gaming the only keys that dont respond is TAB, Ctrl and Alt can someone please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andrewgouge, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:32 PM.

1. SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

when i use trhe computer for gaming the only keys that dont respond is TAB, Ctrl and Alt can someone please help

:)

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

3. werez Win User
    Gaming Keyboard Dilemma

Well ... let's say i`m a professional gamer . I may be old school playing Counter-strike 1.6 in some regional leagues , but i'm still a gamer . For that game , after all these years i came to the conclusion that i perform the same using a 3$ keyboard or a 100$ one . Why ? because i don`t really care if my Windows key is on/off , i don`t care if my keyboard is backlight ( can be distracting ) , don`t care if i don`t have 50 additional programmable keys ( i don`t use them in any game i play ) , don`t care if my keyboard has a display to show me weather , or ingame stats ( i find that really retarded ) . The only things that matter to me are : good response time , ergonomic design , . I don`t play only Counter-strike , i actually cover a lot of multiplayer games . Unreal tournament , Quake4 , Day of Defeat Source , Cod4 , Warcraft3 ( + dota ) , and many more . I don`t need programmable keys ! yes ... i messed around with them for a while , but then i realized i don`t actually need to use combo`s for my macro`s in strategy games or whatever and the only piece of hardware that can help me is a better mouse . I don`t know what games you play , but i can tell you something .. there is no such thing as a GAMING KEYBOARD , and trust me on this one . If you like a nice design , backlight , 50 additional keys that you probably won't use , you can pick any keyboard from that list . None will give you a real advantage , and no keyboard will make a game easier to play ( the programmable keys will complicate things even more in some cases ) .
    Anyway as a professional gamer you can`t go to a LAN to play with your 5$ keyboard because you will look bad . Every professional gamer uses products from : Logitech , , Razer , Microsoft , Steelseries , and so on . I don`t like the Sidewinder because it`s "chubby" and the keys make a "typewriter" noise . Both logitech keyboards are ok . Razer seems to be dominating the "gaming" area . If you want to look cool and have some great gear , go for Razer . But in the end ... no real advantage . Pick the one you like .
    The only thing that i really like / helps me is the Logitech G13 Advanced Gamepad for 3d shooters .

4. SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:34 PM
Thema:

SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

1. SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game - Similar Threads - SPECIAL KEYS keyboard

2. Some keys on my keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on my keyboard stopped working: A few keys C, N, alt, space, backspace, etc. stopped working and at first i thought it might just be a broken keyboard so i bought a new one but the problem happened again. I managed to fix it for a day by updating my pc but then a day later the problem starts happening...
  3. some keys on my keyboard dont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some keys on my keyboard dont work: some keys on my keyboard dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-my-keyboard-dont-work/487e67ae-5226-4f19-b329-bbca140fd809
  4. some keys on keyboard don't work Windows 10 bad grammar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    some keys on keyboard don't work Windows 10 bad grammar: some keys on my keyboard does not respond example while holding every keys on keyboard Shift too E,D,C will not respond this never happen after the lastest Windows 10 update it happen, it ruining my gaming A LOT here a picture of update history [ATTACH] any answer will...
  5. Some keyboard keys not working

Some keyboard keys not working: I have a hp laptop and everything is fine with it. But one-day certain keys stopped working and I have had to use the on-screen keyboard which is quite inconvenient. The keys are : T, Y, Tab, F3, F6, F10, and Ctrl, and possibly others I have not discovered yet. The laptop has...
  6. Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard

Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard: Basically I haven’t used my laptop for about a week, and when I used it again two days ago I couldn’t type in my password because the number 3 wasn’t working neither on the keypad or the alphanumeric one, and then I noticed that some letters weren’t working either. I entered...
  7. some keys on keyboard not working

some keys on keyboard not working: I need help some keys on keyboard not working i have tried some solutions but it didnt work help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-keyboard-not-working/4e9b34d8-5351-49e8-8236-58efd87f126b
  8. Some of the keys on my keyboard aren't working

Some of the keys on my keyboard aren't working: So, this issue started a couple of days ago without a clear start. I have a HP Notebook 15 (15-F233WM) that runs Windows 10. I've never had any real problems with my keyboard before and it was running quite smoothly until suddenly, I noticed that the "n" stopped working. I...
  9. Some of my keys aren't working on my keyboard.

Some of my keys aren't working on my keyboard.: So My MSI Vigor GK40 keyboard isn't working properly, half of the keys aren't working when I switch my PC on and then after some time they suddennly might start working. Oddly the keyboard which was included with my PC works fine....
  10. Some of the keyboard keys is not working

Some of the keyboard keys is not working: I am currently using asus x453m with windows 10 and the right and left arrow,delete and both of the control keys are not working even though i have tried resetting the PC . Is this a driver problem or keyboard malfuntioning?...