Windows 10: SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

Discus and support SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i use trhe computer for gaming the only keys that dont respond is TAB, Ctrl and Alt can someone please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andrewgouge, Feb 23, 2021.

1. SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

when i use trhe computer for gaming the only keys that dont respond is TAB, Ctrl and Alt can someone please help

:)

andrewgouge, Feb 23, 2021

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Feb 23, 2021
  3. werez Win User
    Gaming Keyboard Dilemma

Well ... let's say i`m a professional gamer . I may be old school playing Counter-strike 1.6 in some regional leagues , but i'm still a gamer . For that game , after all these years i came to the conclusion that i perform the same using a 3$ keyboard or a 100$ one . Why ? because i don`t really care if my Windows key is on/off , i don`t care if my keyboard is backlight ( can be distracting ) , don`t care if i don`t have 50 additional programmable keys ( i don`t use them in any game i play ) , don`t care if my keyboard has a display to show me weather , or ingame stats ( i find that really retarded ) . The only things that matter to me are : good response time , ergonomic design , . I don`t play only Counter-strike , i actually cover a lot of multiplayer games . Unreal tournament , Quake4 , Day of Defeat Source , Cod4 , Warcraft3 ( + dota ) , and many more . I don`t need programmable keys ! yes ... i messed around with them for a while , but then i realized i don`t actually need to use combo`s for my macro`s in strategy games or whatever and the only piece of hardware that can help me is a better mouse . I don`t know what games you play , but i can tell you something .. there is no such thing as a GAMING KEYBOARD , and trust me on this one . If you like a nice design , backlight , 50 additional keys that you probably won't use , you can pick any keyboard from that list . None will give you a real advantage , and no keyboard will make a game easier to play ( the programmable keys will complicate things even more in some cases ) .
    Anyway as a professional gamer you can`t go to a LAN to play with your 5$ keyboard because you will look bad . Every professional gamer uses products from : Logitech , , Razer , Microsoft , Steelseries , and so on . I don`t like the Sidewinder because it`s "chubby" and the keys make a "typewriter" noise . Both logitech keyboards are ok . Razer seems to be dominating the "gaming" area . If you want to look cool and have some great gear , go for Razer . But in the end ... no real advantage . Pick the one you like .
    The only thing that i really like / helps me is the Logitech G13 Advanced Gamepad for 3d shooters .

werez, Feb 23, 2021
  4. SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

1. SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game - Similar Threads - SPECIAL KEYS keyboard

2. Some of the keys on my anker bluetooth keyboard don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the keys on my anker bluetooth keyboard don't work: All of the function keys, some of the number keys, and my delete, backspace, and escape keys don't work. I am using the anker A7721 keyboard. It's the same on all devices and is really annoying. I've tried resetting it and charging it to full but none of that worked. Does...
  3. Some of the keys on my anker bluetooth keyboard don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the keys on my anker bluetooth keyboard don't work: All of the function keys, some of the number keys, and my delete, backspace, and escape keys don't work. I am using the anker A7721 keyboard. It's the same on all devices and is really annoying. I've tried resetting it and charging it to full but none of that worked. Does...
  4. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  5. Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard: Hello there!I am facing an issue since I installed Linux Ubuntu also called Ubuntu Desktop beside Windows, especially Windows 11, this issue just happened immediately after installing Ubuntu along with Windows 11 Windows was pre-installed with the laptop, I had Windows and I...
  6. Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard

Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard: Hello there!I am facing an issue since I installed Linux Ubuntu also called Ubuntu Desktop beside Windows, especially Windows 11, this issue just happened immediately after installing Ubuntu along with Windows 11 Windows was pre-installed with the laptop, I had Windows and I...
  7. Some keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keyboard keys don't work: Hi again!I needed to create a new account since I couldn't manage to login with the previous one.Anyhow.My laptop is a Lenovo 330-15ARR. It's some time that the following problem happens:These keys don't work all the time: 4 5 R T F G V B. Others are fine.When they don't work...
  8. Some keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keyboard keys don't work: Hi again!I needed to create a new account since I couldn't manage to login with the previous one.Anyhow.My laptop is a Lenovo 330-15ARR. It's some time that the following problem happens:These keys don't work all the time: 4 5 R T F G V B. Others are fine.When they don't work...
  9. Some keyboard keys don't work

10. Regular keys don't work but special ones do on multiple keyboards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular keys don't work but special ones do on multiple keyboards: Hi, on three different keyboards, all the regular keys letters, ponctuation, tab, ctrl, alt, spacebar, numpad , etc, ... do not register when I press them but special ones media keys, calculator key, sleep key, etc do.It seems that I can some times enter something by pressing...