Windows 10: Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out.

Discus and support Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out. in Cortana to solve the problem; I receive the following message when I try to use Cortana on Windows 10 Pro 1903 (Build 18362.113). My speech packages are already installed, but I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by czenisek, May 18, 2019.

1. czenisek Win User

Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out.

I receive the following message when I try to use Cortana on Windows 10 Pro 1903 (Build 18362.113). My speech packages are already installed, but I receive this error nonetheless. Cortana was previously working just fine on my system.

Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out. 27a1b0de-703c-46aa-9c42-3cb933db44c6?upload=true.png

If I click "Settings" above, then I am taken to Optional Features. My language packages are already installed.

Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out. f63f5458-c9e6-4e26-94e0-f6613f6b9474?upload=true.png

What can I do to repair Cortana without doing a complete Windows reset?

:)

czenisek, May 18, 2019

2. addition of speech package

Hi Rigil,

To better assist you with the issue you're having with adding a speech package, we'd like to know if your Wi-Fi network connection is set to metered. If so, we suggest that you turn it off with the steps below:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Go to Wi-Fi, then click Manage known networks.
    • Select the Wi-Fi network, then click Properties.
    • Turn off Set as metered connection.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 18, 2019
  3. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 18, 2019
  4. Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out.

Can't install speech language

Hi Alex,

I realize that you cannot install speech language. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Do you have Windows 10 Pro edition installed on the PC?
    If you have Windows 10 Pro then you will be able to install the speech package.

Article for reference.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14236/language-packs

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out.

1. Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out. - Similar Threads - speech packages need

2. I need some help with this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with this.: So I've completely resetted my computer on January 27, 2023, and when the reset completes i complete the whole new computer setup guide. But when i am allowed access to my computer. it all of a sudden becomes completely unusable. The mouse barely moves it's like its lagging,...
  3. I need some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help: I tried to install the Windows 10 update on my HP laptop and now it got stuck in the loop and it's showing Attempting to recover installation & undoing changes made to your computer. I don't have a bootable usb. How can I resolve this? Thanks! submitted by /u/MrNoobyUwU...
  4. I need some Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some Help: Hello, i want an ISO of the Windows 10 18363.752 build but i can't find it anywhere in the internet so i am asking anyone who's in here: can anyone send me an ISO? submitted by /u/Icey677059 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 Freezes before Install can finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Freezes before Install can finish: Hi All, I recently purchased a new processor. I swapped them out today. When I went to boot afterwards, Windows just kept spinning. I decides to just do a fresh install of Windows 10 since I keep all my important files on an external drive. I reformatted the drive from the...
  6. I need some help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need some help: So, I'm wanting to buy an SSD for my laptop, it says the performance would increase dramatically. But the problem is, my laptop has terrible fps on Minecraft: Java edition, so, what should I do? My Laptop is a Toshiba satellite c55-b5100. Current Specs: Windows 10: Latest...
  7. I can't download language package - speech

in Cortana
    I can't download language package - speech: I want to use Cortana, but i have to wait for installing english language package. [ATTACH] In language options -> English -> Options i can't click Download [ATTACH]...
  8. Can't download Speech package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Speech package: So today, I wanted to use Cortana for the first time. After a lot of work, I need to install the Speech package. But, when clicking download, nothing happens. It's a pointless button. What can I do?...
  9. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...
  10. Need help in opening a Windows Installer Package

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help in opening a Windows Installer Package: Hello, I am a home user and have set myself as administrator of my W10 system and am having an issue opening an installation file (I believe with an msi extension) that I downloaded . When open (run) the file, I get an error message advising (words to the effect) you do not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana some speech packages need to finish

2. some speech packages need installing cortana

3. some speech packages need to be installed

4. speech packages,
  5. cortana some speech packages need,
  6. some speech packages need to finish installing before i can help out,
  7. cortana some speech packages need to finish installing,
  8. cortana speech packages,
  9. some speech packages need to finish installing,
  10. cortana keeps saying speech packages need installing,
  11. windows cortana some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help,
  12. not all my speech packages are installed,
  13. some speech packages cortana,
  14. some speech features need to finish istalling,
  15. cortana some speech packages need to finish before i can help out cortana