Windows 10: Some strange WiFi Icon

Discus and support Some strange WiFi Icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, I'd just open my PC and I've got this strange X Icon on wifi Symbols: [img] Tried to update drivers, checked some hardware issue but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AvivKR, Mar 23, 2020.

1. AvivKR Win User

Some strange WiFi Icon

Hello all,
    I'd just open my PC and I've got this strange X Icon on wifi Symbols:

Some strange WiFi Icon [​IMG]

Tried to update drivers, checked some hardware issue but no problem.
    someone know this symbol?

Thankes for Helpers!!!

:)

AvivKR, Mar 23, 2020

2. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Strange Shadow type Icon/Image Windows 10

Hi VidhuGour,

In order to help you with your concern about the strange shadow, icon or image on your Windows 10 screen, you may check and access the icon using the File Explorer of your Windows 10 PC. Follow these steps:

• Click the File Manager icon from the taskbar.
    • Click This PC.
    • Click the Desktop folder.
    • It should show you that strange desktop icon and its corresponding File name.

If it doesn't show, you may try changing your wallpaper into a darker type and see if the strange figure would still be there. If it is, then it might be a dead pixel that you currently have on your screen.

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 23, 2020
  4. myka Win User

Some strange WiFi Icon

Strange USB-Drive Icons

So create system restore? And what to do? How changed? Via registry editor i cant see explorer device icon!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Give step by step! Procedure

- - - Updated - - -

How you changed.??? In registry editor i dont have folder DriverIcon! No shows Driver letters nothing! I see in youtube on human pc shows driver letters.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me step by step what you do!!

- - - Updated - - -

How change??? Via registry editor i dont see path driveIcon!

Thema:

Some strange WiFi Icon

1. Some strange WiFi Icon - Similar Threads - strange WiFi Icon

2. Some strange WiFi Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some strange WiFi Icon: Hello all, I'd just open my PC and I've got this strange X Icon on wifi Symbols: [img] Tried to update drivers, checked some hardware issue but no problem. someone know this symbol? Thankes for Helpers!!! 152763
  3. Strange square on some app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange square on some app: So i have strange square shape on what it should be rounded, how to fix? Nb : if you said "maybe it because you use dark reader" nope, im already test without that on firefox and the result is same [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Some Strange Things Going on With Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some Strange Things Going on With Defender: This has been going on for so long now I think I may have some sort of malware. I have a red cross on anti virus in security centre and on the task bar shield. In settings it tells me I am using third party anti virus but I have used every dedicated AV uninstaller. I have...
  5. Wifi Icon

Wifi Icon: Every time I try and click on the wifi icon on the toolbar, the wifi networks are shown but the arrow cursor freezes up and the loading ring shows up and It does not allow me to click on a wifi network. The wifi network pop-up just disappears so I cannot even try and connect...
  6. Strange WIFI password problem

Strange WIFI password problem: After moving to a new town, my computer will not let me send my password to connect to the WIFI. It sees all of the networks, and gives me an option to enter a password, however, upon entering it and hitting "NEXT" it does nothing. The password stays filled out, but no...
  7. wifi icon

wifi icon: Hi, I need help in how to reinstate the wifi icon on my laptop, I have tried various way, but still cant resolve it, any help would be appreciated. regards Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon/020320b1-d8d8-493a-80c3-bdacef0b85d2
  8. WiFi icon missing + some apps don't detect my WiFi connection

WiFi icon missing + some apps don't detect my WiFi connection: My WiFi icon randomly disappeared from the taskbar. Every Microsoft app stops working, because it's not seeing the WiFi (eg. Office, OneDrive etc. etc.). FireFox just works fine. Haven't tried any other programs yet. I've been searching the whole internet on this issue, but...
  9. Strange icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange icons: All the icons on my desktop suddenly have arrows on them...see attached photo.does anyone know what this is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-icons/2bb3d428-68bc-488c-a3d4-1ce9fd55ff22
  10. what is this strange icon ??

in Windows 10 Support
    what is this strange icon ??: just found today. What is this strange blue arrows?? Some folders do have, some dont't [img] [img] [img] 122770