Windows 10: Some system application icons are changing to the Irfanview icon. Why?

Discus and support Some system application icons are changing to the Irfanview icon. Why? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FurToy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FurToy, May 12, 2020.

1. /u/FurToy Win User

Some system application icons are changing to the Irfanview icon. Why?

/u/FurToy, May 12, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, May 12, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 12, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

1. Some system application icons are changing to the Irfanview icon. Why? - Similar Threads - system application icons

2. Change Applications Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Applications Icon on the Taskbar: I'm trying to change an applications icon. I've tried changing the icon for the shortcut, but when the application loads, it's using the old icon. How do I get Windows to show the new icon on the Taskbar?...
  3. Change Applications Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Applications Icon on the Taskbar: I'm trying to change an applications icon. I've tried changing the icon for the shortcut, but when the application loads, it's using the old icon. How do I get Windows to show the new icon on the Taskbar?...
  4. Is changing the icon of an application safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is changing the icon of an application safe?: Hi, So recently I have been thinking about changing the default icon of the Minecraft Launcher application, but I'm not really sure if it can brick my computer or anything, should I do it and is it safe? I'm on Windows 10 just to be sure....
  5. Is changing the icon of an application safe?

Is changing the icon of an application safe?: Hi, So recently I have been thinking about changing the default icon of the Minecraft Launcher application, but I'm not really sure if it can brick my computer or anything, should I do it and is it safe? I'm on Windows 10 just to be sure....
  6. Is changing the icon of an application safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some application icons not appearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some application icons not appearing on taskbar: Hi, all,Not sure when this started, but I noticed recently that some applications, when open, don't show their proper icon on the taskbar see below. Most apps show it just fine Twitter, WhatsApp web app, Instagram web app, MS To-do, Google Calendar web app, Spotify, Telegram...
  8. Some application icons not appearing on taskbar

Some application icons not appearing on taskbar: Hi, all,Not sure when this started, but I noticed recently that some applications, when open, don't show their proper icon on the taskbar see below. Most apps show it just fine Twitter, WhatsApp web app, Instagram web app, MS To-do, Google Calendar web app, Spotify, Telegram...
  9. Image icon changed to irfanview icon

Image icon changed to irfanview icon: My images icon changed to irfanview icon and I cannot see the image anymore on the icon, everyone is now look like irfanview icon, how can i get that my images icon look like the image again?Someone post the belowOpen your my pictures location, click on organize on the top...
  10. Change icon of application (Almost there...)

Change icon of application (Almost there...): Hi everybody. Maybe someone can help me *Smile I'm trying to change the icon of an application to better suit the windows 10 look, the app is the Postbox email client. So far I used Resource Hacker and I almost did it, I changed the original icon, the shortcuts in the...