Windows 10: Some System Programs Broken in Search

Discus and support Some System Programs Broken in Search in Cortana to solve the problem; How can I fix this? Some system programs doest open in search [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CharlestoneMaru, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Some System Programs Broken in Search

How can I fix this? Some system programs doest open in search

Some System Programs Broken in Search cb21f278-99be-4689-be8f-1ce28660d23e?upload=true.png Some System Programs Broken in Search 0e36bb14-3824-465f-a550-8eddab828f30?upload=true.png

:)

CharlestoneMaru, Apr 16, 2021

2. Help Me -- Ghost Programs -- Start search Broken

Thanks for the suggestion but still didn't work. I tried to restart after it problem still there.

Any other suggestions that I haven't done or some same steps that I forgot something.

Kim Isiah Falogme, Apr 16, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Some System Programs Broken in Search

Help Me -- Ghost Programs -- Start search Broken

Since different troubleshooting steps have been completed and the same issue is still occurring when using Cortana search, we suggest that you clear the device history and cache used in Cortana search. This will remove any history and cached data that may
    be the cause of the concern. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Select the Cortana icon (Windows Key+S) on the taskbar.
    • Select the Settings (gear) icon.
    • On the list of option scroll down until you see the Clear my device history button under
      My device history. (see screenshot below as reference)

Some System Programs Broken in Search 5188d3d4-48f7-4e9f-bbf3-4820601e483b.jpg

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Some System Programs Broken in Search

1. Some System Programs Broken in Search - Similar Threads - System Programs Broken

2. Search Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Broken: When ever I press windows key and type my app name to search nothing just happen and edge is highlighted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-broken/d038d244-82fc-4d85-9887-06a3d5c930eb
  3. Search Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Broken: When ever I press windows key and type my app name to search nothing just happen and edge is highlighted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-broken/d038d244-82fc-4d85-9887-06a3d5c930eb
  4. Some programs not showing up in search

in Cortana
    Some programs not showing up in search: I recently had to do a clean install of windows, and when I redownloaded some programs, specifically NordVPN and uTorrent, they don't show up when I search for them. I have done an index already, but it did not work....
  5. Start Menu Program Search Broken

in Cortana
    Start Menu Program Search Broken: When I attempt to search for newly installed programs via the start menu search, they do not appear. Uninstalled programs will also still show in the results after having been removed. I have tried restarting the windows search service, restarting windows explorer,...
  6. Some of the program are not found when searching on search function

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of the program are not found when searching on search function: I am finding myself in this situation where I can't seem to find the ordinary app that I use on the search, I have few programs like signal, simplenote and java eclipse that was easily accessible through search function. They are not showing, just the installation file. Even...
  7. Search is broken

in Cortana
    Search is broken: My search no longer works making it difficult to open programs I don't have pinned. Before you link me to generic stuff, here's what I've tried already. Restarting Cortana and the windows search services, and rebooting Running the ResetWindowsSearchBox.psq script and...
  8. Search is Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search is Broken: Windows Explorer's search function fails to find files, and the search bar is locked and frozen. The search bar refuses to take any text. I have had this problem on and off now for at least six months. I see someone else had the same problem but that thread is locked for new...
  9. Search broken?

in Windows 10 Support
    Search broken?: Some strangeness going on with my PC. I was having a problem with our HP printer, and kept getting an 'error state'. I could not remedy the problem, so I restored the system back to an earlier point yesterday. Now, I have noticed when in the Windows Settings, typing...
  10. Some programs are not clickable in search results.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some programs are not clickable in search results.: When I search for 'cmd' or 'notepad' the program comes up in the results but it does not respond to a click. When I right click there is only an option to pin to start menu and all that does is put a blank tile which is similarly not clickable. Other programs work just...