Windows 10: Some taskbar icons are "fogged"

Discus and support Some taskbar icons are "fogged" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have encountered a graphical anomaly, some taskabar icons, (but never the system ones like wifi/battery etc...) sometimes get "fogged" and I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Msprg, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Msprg Win User

Some taskbar icons are "fogged"

Hi, I have encountered a graphical anomaly, some taskabar icons, (but never the system ones like wifi/battery etc...) sometimes get "fogged" and I do not know what is cause of this. The icon is normal again only at application exit and re-launch, or computer reboot.

Some taskbar icons are "fogged" [​IMG]

So, is this happening to anyone else than me? Do somebody know how to resolve this issue?
    (Win ver. 1809 build 17763.253) No HW specs needed I think.
    Thanks!

:)

Msprg, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Some taskbar icons are "fogged"

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Some taskbar icons are "fogged"

1. Some taskbar icons are "fogged" - Similar Threads - taskbar icons are

2. Some icons in the taskbar are solid blak

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some icons in the taskbar are solid blak: Lately some icons in the taskbar are missing but keep taking their space. They are just a black square and still work: if I hover over them their name is displayed and if I click them the application starts. It's just annoying. The first to disappear was "Edge" and now also...
  3. Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs: I believe this to be a development oversight. An update is simply that - an installation of newer components of the existing software in its current configuration. That means if you didn't select certain components, they should remain unaffected. The feature updates (FU) seem...
  4. Some taskbar icons are not showing... (SKYPE, SETTINGS, PHOTOS)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some taskbar icons are not showing... (SKYPE, SETTINGS, PHOTOS): Oddly, some icons are not showing up in the bottom left section of the taskbar. I simply see a blue underline without the actual icon. Help?...
  5. Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization

Lost some icons on taskbar and personalization: Hi all, I had some issues with some app icons. At this photo, some icons have lost and I had "X" in personalization. [ATTACH] When I opened those apps, there were blank boxes instead of app icons on taskbar. This thing is really annoying, so please help me on this....
  6. Taskbar icons

Taskbar icons: Why has my taskbar sound icon stopped responding to a left or right click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/taskbar-icons/5029f423-665a-4d49-a884-782aebbc8d25
  7. Some Windows 10 store taskbar Icons are shown incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 10 store taskbar Icons are shown incorrectly: The problem sort of started out of nowhere. Its not a big deal but its really annoying. So far its only Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, as you can see, the icon is very small and inside a black box, The desktop Icon shows correctly, as well as the Icon when I search it with...
  8. Windows Applications Some Icons Shows Blank In TaskBar and Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Applications Some Icons Shows Blank In TaskBar and Search: Hi All, I have tried all of the solutions provided here and elsewhere, none of them seems to make it work. I don't know what triggers its corruption, but i am not able to reset neither fix this app icons this implies to STORE/SETTINGS/MAIL icons. Please find screenshot...
  9. Some Taskbar Icons not working the same as others

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Taskbar Icons not working the same as others: I updated from Win8.1 to Win10 over the weekend. I use a number of documents pinned to the icons on my Taskbar. (I right click the icons and pin frequently used docs from the recently used file list on each icons context menu) When I right click the Taskbar icons, most have a...
  10. Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons: I've got a Taskbar Icons, like; when I move my mouse to any Icon, the highlight thing that when I move it to an icon stays and never go, and I have to reboot/restart my PC if I have to fix it. It's really annoying me, and it's not the first time. I want to ask why is this...