Windows 10: Some text gets a weird color background

Discus and support Some text gets a weird color background in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some text on my computer, not just on the internet, gets a weird red/yellow/blue shadow behind it. Also, maybe all fonts are effected but it's more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OrangutanJoe, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Some text gets a weird color background

Some text on my computer, not just on the internet, gets a weird red/yellow/blue shadow behind it. Also, maybe all fonts are effected but it's more visible on some fonts rather than others.

Also, just now when trying to upload an image of what it looks like, in the picture the effect is reduced significantly. There is only a small amount of yellow behind some of the letters. Also, it only shows up on one of my monitors.

Some text gets a weird color background f33b77e5-eb22-405f-b22b-0969b0a36a3d?upload=true.jpg Some text gets a weird color background 004091de-e019-4956-9a67-faab509407eb?upload=true.jpg

:)

OrangutanJoe, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 27, 2019
  4. P. Antal Win User

Some text gets a weird color background

unstable relationship of text to background color

I'm unable to see items on my desktop because the text color is apparently the same as the background color.

Fishing around with the cursor, I can stumble upon text hidden by the background color, that's how I discovered the missing items, which proved to be systematic to a degree.

Is there a way to approach text-background color choices which DOES NOT ALLOW text-background pairs that hide text?

P. Antal, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Some text gets a weird color background

1. Some text gets a weird color background - Similar Threads - text gets weird

2. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  3. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  4. Background color of selected text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background color of selected text: In Windows and many applications, the contrast between the background color and the color of selected text and other items e.g. emails in Outlook is very poor. I am not ready to go to the full high-contrast mode not old enough yet!. How would I change the background color...
  5. Changing some Win10 background window colors.

Changing some Win10 background window colors.: Hi everybody, I have two questions related to the Win10 v.20H2 64bits (Home Single Language). 1 After upgrading, the background color of the Start window changed to a dismayed gray color. How do I change it to a preferred one? 2 Is it possible to change the aggressive...
  6. Weird color enter text icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird color enter text icon: [ATTACH] I just reinstalled Windows 10, and this came up instead of the normal icon (flashing line) https://preview.redd.it/3hh2vndziyz41.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b19b482963d1e52031e798e0769df02504663250 submitted by /u/epicjonah200 [link] [comments]...
  7. How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change background color of rotating text in a video?: Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background . i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !! I would like to...
  8. Windows Text Background Color

Windows Text Background Color: Hey, since a while. Some of the Windows System Apps and Messages have a ligth green background. How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-text-background-color/33ad6d8f-6796-4829-b604-910184a5bf06
  9. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...
  10. Could use some help with background colors

Could use some help with background colors: hey guys, one of the pc's with Windows 10 on, when opening settings has a gray background instead of white and it seems i cannot alter this. Anyone with suggestions to change this background please? thanks Jeff 13828