Windows 10: some text is not showing on win 10

Discus and support some text is not showing on win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop and some of the text is not showing, i cant see any text on task manager and the text i type on run is invisible with the textbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by personwithwin10, Dec 31, 2020.

1. some text is not showing on win 10

I have a Dell laptop and some of the text is not showing, i cant see any text on task manager and the text i type on run is invisible with the textbox being very short. any help will be appreciated some text is not showing on win 10 :)

:)

personwithwin10, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Ben Key Win User
    Use the "show text suggestions as I type" feature without using the mouse

I just discovered the "Show text suggestions as I type" feature in Windows 10. I enabled it in the Settings application (via Devices\Typing, Hardware, Show text suggestions as I type).

I like the feature. I have discovered one small problem with it.

When you start typing a word, the list of suggestions are displayed as follows.

some text is not showing on win 10 fSPAn.png

The above image shows the Notepad window containing the text "Hel" and the suggestions list containing the following three items.

• Hello
    • Hell
    • Help

The problem is that so far I have only been able to find one method of selecting an item in the suggestions list, to use the mouse. I would prefer to be able to make my selection using the keyboard.

Ben Key, Dec 31, 2020
  4. some text is not showing on win 10

Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

1. Created New MMS APN (steps here: Setup Guide for AT&T APN Settings Windows Phone & MMS Settings )
      • still didn't work
    2. Deleted MMS APN
    3. Group messages started working!! No more "getting media content", it just shows up.
    Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

some text is not showing on win 10

1. some text is not showing on win 10 - Similar Threads - text showing

2. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  3. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  4. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank: The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank and don't paste anything when I click on them.I have used this feature for years and only recently did text buffers/history seem to stop working.MS does not seem to have a detailed...
  6. The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank

The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank: The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank and don't paste anything when I click on them.I have used this feature for years and only recently did text buffers/history seem to stop working.MS does not seem to have a detailed...
  7. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  8. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  9. Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...: That's what happening. My lap is being charged all these time but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-11-laptop-is-always-showing-please/25a298a2-b8a9-4c53-9b25-3534bbb9e1e4
  10. Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...

Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...: That's what happening. My lap is being charged all these time but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-11-laptop-is-always-showing-please/25a298a2-b8a9-4c53-9b25-3534bbb9e1e4