Windows 10: some thing went wrong message displayed

Discus and support some thing went wrong message displayed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sir while downloading parameter showing that the message some thing went wrong ArgumentNull_Generic why it s showing like this and what was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Saravanans1, Dec 16, 2018.

1. some thing went wrong message displayed

sir

while downloading parameter showing that the message some thing went wrong

ArgumentNull_Generic

why it s showing like this and what was the problem belongs to

with regards

saravanan

:)

Saravanans1, Dec 16, 2018

2. "we are unable to display this view" message from tab in Internet explorer 11

Hi Thomas,

As there is no Open Button in the error display Window, I suggest you to click on the Right Arrow button in the bottom left corner and check if it helps or displays the full error message.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 16, 2018
  3. On 'Extend displays' screens are identifying as the wrong way round in Windows 10

Hi Becky,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you change the main display settings. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and select Display Settings.
    • In the Display tab, select 1 or 2
      to be your main display.
    • Put a check on Make this my
      main display.
    • Click on Apply.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 16, 2018
  4. some thing went wrong message displayed

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

some thing went wrong message displayed

1. some thing went wrong message displayed - Similar Threads - thing went wrong

2. Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting: Msn.com Error message,Sorry sone thing went wrong redirecting, after clicking on an article??/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msncom-error-message-sory-some-thing-went-wrong/2e866c44-e9c4-4ae1-89af-f8855e9ae6c7
  3. Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Msn.com Error message Sory some thing went wrong, redirecting: Msn.com Error message,Sorry sone thing went wrong redirecting, after clicking on an article??/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msncom-error-message-sory-some-thing-went-wrong/2e866c44-e9c4-4ae1-89af-f8855e9ae6c7
  4. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I haven’t had my hp laptop that long, it’s got all the most recent updates but when I’ve connected my iPhone to put my pictures on to my laptop it keeps coming up with something went wrong, we are having trouble accessing items on the...
  5. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

“Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I haven’t had my hp laptop that long, it’s got all the most recent updates but when I’ve connected my iPhone to put my pictures on to my laptop it keeps coming up with something went wrong, we are having trouble accessing items on the...
  6. “Something went wrong” displayed on up laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: Hi, I had the same problem trying to save a file described in the posted question by the user Arslan Iftikhar, I copied the link and the question down below. I spent weeks trying to fix it, I dedicated the last two days to get this fixed. I tried all the information...
  8. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: I have exactly the same problem as described in February 2019 on this community. I went through all the steps as Arslan Iftikhar. In my case the problem is not solved yet....
  9. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: Hello! Microsoft community I am facing two Problems at the same time. 1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D. When I tried to save the image file I got this message something went wrong could not save. 2-The Second Problem is that I can't use the Microsoft PDF...
  10. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: Hello! Microsoft community I am facing two Problems at the same time. 1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D. When I tried to save the image file I got this message something went wrong could not save. 2-The Second Problem is that I can't use the Microsoft PDF...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms display adapter something went wrong