Windows 10: Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Discus and support Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! Microsoft community I am facing two Problems at the same time. 1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D. When I tried to save the image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ARSLANIFTIKHAR QURESHI, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Hello! Microsoft community

I am facing two Problems at the same time.

1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D.

When I tried to save the image file I got this message

something went wrong could not save.

2-The Second Problem is that I can't use the Microsoft PDF printer.

I searched the whole internet but can't find the solution.

Anyone knows what to do. and i think it is happening after upgrade

:)

ARSLANIFTIKHAR QURESHI, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

1. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D - Similar Threads - thing went Wrong

2. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  3. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  4. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: Hi, I had the same problem trying to save a file described in the posted question by the user Arslan Iftikhar, I copied the link and the question down below. I spent weeks trying to fix it, I dedicated the last two days to get this fixed. I tried all the information...
  5. "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error.: Hello, I am trying to use the default photos app to edit videos, but the editor has stopped working. I can no longer import new files longer than a minute or so and am greeted by the error in the title every time. I cannot add videos I had previously added either. I have...
  6. "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."

"Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files.": In Windows Photos Video Projects, I suddenly am encountering an issue where I cannot use the "+ Add" button to insert a video. If I click it, then select a video, it simply flashes the message "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."...
  7. Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong

Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong: Hi, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the message Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong. I TRIED UPDATING MY WINDOWS SAME ****...A DAY BEFORE IT WAS FINE. SUDDENLY YESTERDAY N NOW ****? I JUST SIMPLY TRY saving group clip arts no problem, but individual...
  8. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: I have exactly the same problem as described in February 2019 on this community. I went through all the steps as Arslan Iftikhar. In my case the problem is not solved yet....
  9. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: Hello! Microsoft community I am facing two Problems at the same time. 1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D. When I tried to save the image file I got this message something went wrong could not save. 2-The Second Problem is that I can't use the Microsoft PDF...
  10. some thing went wrong message displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some thing went wrong message displayed: sir while downloading parameter showing that the message some thing went wrong ArgumentNull_Generic why it s showing like this and what was the problem belongs to with regards saravanan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d couldnt save something went wrong

2. couldnt save something went wrong in paint

3. paint 3d something went wrong