Windows 10: Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Discus and support Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had the same problem trying to save a file described in the posted question by the user Arslan Iftikhar, I copied the link and the question down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chupa cabritasricas, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Hi, I had the same problem trying to save a file described in the posted question by the user Arslan Iftikhar, I copied the link and the question down below. I spent weeks trying to fix it, I dedicated the last two days to get this fixed. I tried all the information available online: repair, reset, reinstall, powershell commands etc.... none of them worked.

Something that I find out is when I tried to save an image the option to save a "3D Model" is gray, every time that option is gray I could't save the file.

So my last attempt was save the file as a video, when you do that, the software takes you to the correct window and then you can change the format of the video to an image format and voila!! it worked fine and now I am able to save my imaged.

I hope this help.

I did not try to do anything related to PDF printer because it was not my issue. I somebody can provide more information that, somebody will apreciate it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...paint-3d/895f1a06-caf9-4b76-8fe6-d607e59344c7
    Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D
    Hello! Microsoft community

I am facing two Problems at the same time.

1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D.

When I tried to save the image file I got this message

something went wrong could not save.

2-The Second Problem is that I can't use the Microsoft PDF printer.

I searched the whole internet but can't find the solution.

Anyone knows what to do. and i think it is happening after upgrade

:)

chupa cabritasricas, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Thank you for replying.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the below questions.

1. Have you tried saving the files to a different directory?
    2. Do you get any specific error code apart from “Something went wrong we couldn’t save in Paint 3D”?
    3. Have you enabled Microsoft Print to PDF option?

Please provide some more details for us to have a better understanding of the issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Also, I would suggest you to create a new user account to check if the issue persists. To do that, you may go through the article on
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

We await your response.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

1-I have tried all of the above steps but nothing is working I think we are looking on the wrong side may be apps have not permission to write files but the Problem is on saving the image.

2-I am not getting any error Code

3-Yes Microsoft Print to PDf is enabled

4- At last the method you told me to add the Printer is a little bit different for me I am not getting the Option The printer that I want isn’t listed.

Arslan Iftikhar, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D - Similar Threads - thing went Wrong

2. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  3. Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos - regular "something went wrong" and "we couldn't save that one" errors: Am using photos on a computer with just local drives, and am having real issues with getting it to do anything reliably. It's version 2022.30060.30007.0.If I favourite a photo and then continue browsing through the photos, usually about 5 seconds after favouriting and...
  4. "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error.: Hello, I am trying to use the default photos app to edit videos, but the editor has stopped working. I can no longer import new files longer than a minute or so and am greeted by the error in the title every time. I cannot add videos I had previously added either. I have...
  5. "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."

"Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files.": In Windows Photos Video Projects, I suddenly am encountering an issue where I cannot use the "+ Add" button to insert a video. If I click it, then select a video, it simply flashes the message "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."...
  6. Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong

Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong: Hi, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the message Paint3D couldn't save something went wrong. I TRIED UPDATING MY WINDOWS SAME ****...A DAY BEFORE IT WAS FINE. SUDDENLY YESTERDAY N NOW ****? I JUST SIMPLY TRY saving group clip arts no problem, but individual...
  7. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: I have exactly the same problem as described in February 2019 on this community. I went through all the steps as Arslan Iftikhar. In my case the problem is not solved yet....
  8. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: Hello! Microsoft community I am facing two Problems at the same time. 1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D. When I tried to save the image file I got this message something went wrong could not save. 2-The Second Problem is that I can't use the Microsoft PDF...
  9. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D: Hello! Microsoft community I am facing two Problems at the same time. 1-I cannot save the png format in Paint 3D. When I tried to save the image file I got this message something went wrong could not save. 2-The Second Problem is that I can't use the Microsoft PDF...
  10. some thing went wrong message displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some thing went wrong message displayed: sir while downloading parameter showing that the message some thing went wrong ArgumentNull_Generic why it s showing like this and what was the problem belongs to with regards saravanan...