Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...

Discus and support Some things I like about FIle Explorer ... in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Nothing's perfect, but I enjoyed these changes: - an option to not show libraries - options to not show recently used - the scroll wheel works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DJG, Aug 1, 2015.

1. DJG
    DJG Win User

Nothing's perfect, but I enjoyed these changes:

- an option to not show libraries
    - options to not show recently used
    - the scroll wheel works just by hovering over either the nav pane or the file list regardless of which is currently selected

:)

2. File Explorer Win User

File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Aug 1, 2015
  3. cosbiss Win User
    7 things I don't like about Belle

1. Unlike Anna, Belle returned to initial smaller fonts.

2. The old beautiful Lockscreen Analogue Clock was wrongfully replaced with so called "Big Clock" which is obviously very small and hard to read.

3. Although the top drop down status bar is fine, the battery status and GSM signal became to small, again you need a sharp sight to see all icons at once.

4. The big digital clock from the home screen does not invite you to use it and the date is practically not readable.

5. Contact data also became very small, just on left side of the screen. In Anna you could clearly see phone numbers as they were full width. I don't know why Nokia try so hard not to use the screen free space.

6. Messaging no longer shows folders (Inbox, Sent..) by default, so it is awkard.

7. Fonts in calendar too small.

cosbiss, Aug 1, 2015
  4. wpcoe Win User

Thanks for mentioning "options to not show recently used," as the adding of recent files/folders to the Quick Access was driving me batty. I didn't think to look for an option to turn it off.

wpcoe, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Some things I like about FIle Explorer ... - Similar Threads - things FIle Explorer

1. My Chrome Extension Thing Went Away

in Windows 10 Support
    My Chrome Extension Thing Went Away: I posted the wrong way a few posts ago, thought it would go at beginning.... About the contrast thing (read all about it in previous post) Had the Chrome Ext. thing for the contrast, turned comp off, and it's gone. Now cant get it back, keeps saying a problem with download,...
  2. Program for organizing workspace and collecting things

in Windows 10 Support
    Program for organizing workspace and collecting things: When I make a research for school, I have opened on my pc many webpages, some word documents, many pdf and many useful texts in clipboard. This happens for every research I do. Is there a program that can save all open documents and clipboard as a "wrkspace" in order to open...
  3. Desktop Icons doing strange things when I arrange them

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons doing strange things when I arrange them: Hey folks! I have this weird issue on my desktop when I try to arrange them, look this nonsense [img] [img] [img] Why this is happening? Thanks in advance! 111174
  4. Acronyms and Other Things

in Windows 10 Support
    Acronyms and Other Things: We've all seen it at least once; someone posts an explanation and right in the middle of that explanation, you see GPO, WSL, IE, OIC, WIP, WU, IE11, etc. Try as you might, you cannot remember what half of those mean, if you can remember any at all! The purpose of this thread...
  5. Xbox FanFest E3 2018 - All Things Xbox

in Windows 10 Support
    Xbox FanFest E3 2018 - All Things Xbox: It’s that time of the year again: E3 is less than two months away! That means now is the perfect time to share more of our plans for one of the gaming industry’s biggest annual events. Here at Xbox, we’re hard at work getting ready for the big show. We’ll be kicking things...
  6. Using desktop to file things

in Windows 10 Support
    Using desktop to file things: I wonder if there is a feature or app or anything that will allow me to organize my desktop folders into categories. Right now, I do this semi manually, I have a corner where I put all my documents that are waiting on info from a client; another area of my desktop where I put...
  7. Pinning things to the file explorer on start bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning things to the file explorer on start bar?: Not sure whether this is the appropriate forum, but, when you right click on the file explorer icon on the start bar you see, among other things, some frequently accessed folders and you see some pinned folders (downloads, pictures etc.) and I'm wondering whether there's any...
Some things I like about FIle Explorer ... solved