Windows 10: Some thumbnails are not showing. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Some thumbnails are not showing. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found all screenshots that I take on the 'Screenshots' folder and some thumbnails are missing on some screenshots. See the image: [ATTACH] I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VistaVen, Sep 15, 2019.

1. VistaVen Win User

Some thumbnails are not showing. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found all screenshots that I take on the 'Screenshots' folder and some thumbnails are missing on some screenshots. See the image:

Some thumbnails are not showing. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5e432ed1-a4b0-49c6-99f6-129df52f3996?upload=true.png

I tried to fix this problem but unfortunately, the problem was still there.

:)

VistaVen, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 photo thumbnail preview not working - getting generic icons showing up instead - Need help please

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps.

• Open This PC on Taskbar.
    • Click or Tap on Pictures folder.
    • Click on View.
    • Click or tap on Options and select Change folder and Search options.
    • Click on View and uncheck Always show icons, Never thumbnails.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wrong thumbnail picture

Try control panel / system / advanced system settings.

On the box that comes up click advanced tab and where it says performance click the settings button.

Have a look in the list to see if any visual setting has disabled itself, I'm sure there is settings for thumbnails.

Apart from that no idea atm.

animal007uk, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Some thumbnails are not showing. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows 10 quicktime thumbnails

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please provide more information to help :

• When you say "the thumbnails are just icons", is that on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Do you have the latest version of ProRes or iTunes installed on the pc?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and verify the result.

• Go to file explorer and clock on view.

• Select Options and Go to View.

• Under Files and folders uncheck the box always show icon, never thumbnails.

I also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Some thumbnails are not showing. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Some thumbnails are not showing. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - thumbnails are showing

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  6. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  7. plz help me

plz help me: : fifa4zf.exe, : 1.0.0.0, : 0x602e0a75 : ntdll.dll, : 10.0.19041.804, : 0x4544b4a1 : 0xc0000374 : 0x00000000000ff099 ID: 0x1e14 : 0x01d70e7e34ab3998 : D:\FIFA ONLINE 4\EA SPORTSTM FIFA ONLINE 4\fifa4zf.exe : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll ID:...
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos dont display in onedrive folder

2. why are some pdf icons default and some are thumbnails of the first page