Windows 10: Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11.

Discus and support Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,In Windows 11, multiple windows can be arranged by the way;Sometimes this option does not appear, this option doesn’t appear in all browsers, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GN Web, Dec 2, 2023.

1. GN Web Win User

Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11.

Hi,In Windows 11, multiple windows can be arranged by the way;Sometimes this option does not appear, this option doesn’t appear in all browsers, it appears only Microsoft Edge, …This option is said Restore till Windows 10. What is it said in Windows 11?Does it have keyboard shortcut, if doesn’t appear?With RegardsNndnG

:)

GN Web, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 8 Clubhouse

Windows 10 Build 9879 released (last update for 2014).

New features:

1) a checkbox menu option where you can turn off/on Task View and Search icons in the toolbar (I got rid of them XD)

Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11. windows-10-toolbar-options-large-100530292-large.png

2) simplified OneDrive experience

W10 will now use what MS calls selective sync, where you'll need to specify what's saved to your PC, and what MS keeps in its OneDrive cloud. MS appears to be killing OneDrive app, allowing users access to OneDrive strictly through the File Explorer. (fuck yeah!)

Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11. [​IMG]

3) 5 new three-finger gestures to swipe through Windows 10's UI

• 3 fingers up launches Task View
    • 3 fingers down to Show Desktop
    • 3 fingers flick to left/right to switch to previous app (go back 1)
    • 3 fingers move left/right: Alt-Tab (Task View) pops up, and you can select the app you want (remove fingers to select)
    • 3-finger tap: Search
    4) Snap Assist works across multiple monitors

5) New IE that utilizes Edge rendering engine, designed for improved compatibility with the various sites on the Web.

6) MKV container support!!! Users can now play MKV files directly from Windows Media Player, including desktop and modern apps), along with proper thumbnail images and MKV support.

Drone, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11. - Similar Threads - times multiple option

2. Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some times multiple windows option is not showing in Windows 11.: Hi,In Windows 11, multiple windows can be arranged by the way;Sometimes this option does not appear, this option doesn’t appear in all browsers, it appears only Microsoft Edge, …This option is said Restore till Windows 10. What is it said in Windows 11?Does it have keyboard...
  3. Installing windows 11 multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 multiple times: Alright so I bout a windows 11 flash drive can I use it on multiple times or do I need to buy a new flash drive for every single computer I build? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-11-multiple-times/82103f63-89f3-4be6-ab94-1c926fe41cf9
  4. Installing windows 11 multiple times

Installing windows 11 multiple times: Alright so I bout a windows 11 flash drive can I use it on multiple times or do I need to buy a new flash drive for every single computer I build? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-11-multiple-times/82103f63-89f3-4be6-ab94-1c926fe41cf9
  5. Multiple times of BSOD Crashes windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple times of BSOD Crashes windows 11: I suffer multiple times of BSOD these days. when I play APEX Legends or use WSA, but sometimes it happens even I am not around PC and doing nothing. StopCode can be various, like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or something...
  6. Some tools are not showing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some tools are not showing in Windows 11: When I search some specific items like Task Manger, Disk Cleanup, Resource monitor, System Configuration, etc.... its showing web results instead of these tools in search. My current Windows version is Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS build 22621.963. What shall I do to get those...
  7. Some tools are not showing in Windows 11

Some tools are not showing in Windows 11: When I search some specific items like Task Manger, Disk Cleanup, Resource monitor, System Configuration, etc.... its showing web results instead of these tools in search. My current Windows version is Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS build 22621.963. What shall I do to get those...
  8. How to show multiple windows at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show multiple windows at the same time: For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?...
  9. How to show multiple windows at the same time

How to show multiple windows at the same time: For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?...
  10. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...