Windows 10: Some UI or element doesnt appear

Discus and support Some UI or element doesnt appear in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 1903v, os build 18362 with amd radeon graphic adrenalin 19.10.1. I cant do my work because of some UI, text, etc doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HadyanLuthfan, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Some UI or element doesnt appear

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 1903v, os build 18362 with amd radeon graphic adrenalin 19.10.1. I cant do my work because of some UI, text, etc doesn't appear. I have contact AMD, but doesn't help at all. I've clean it with DDU, reinstall it, update the latest software, and many more. I attached the screenshots, please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Some UI or element doesnt appear 33d4f8bd-d1d3-4f09-a556-9bc91a119f9a?upload=true.png

Some UI or element doesnt appear eb5d6aa4-9103-47e4-b31b-62b65403f158?upload=true.png

:)

HadyanLuthfan, Oct 13, 2019

2. Photo Shop Elements

Hi Rosas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please don’t worry. We will assist you.

The issue could occur if the program is incompatible with Windows 10 or program is corrupt.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Photo Shop Elements application in program compatibility mode on the Computer.

Step 1: suggest you to uninstall the Photo Shop Elements application.

1. Type "Control Panel" without the quotes in search box and click on it.

2. Click on Programs.

3. Click on Programs and Features.

4. Right click on Photo Shop Elements from the list and click on Uninstall.

Step 2: Try to run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter and try to install the
    Photo Shop Elements application. Check if it helps.

1. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes on search box next to
    Start Menu and click on Troubleshooting.

2. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

3. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 13, 2019
  3. TMH
    TMH Win User
    UI elements periodically flickering

Since upgrading to Windows 10, there's a weird issue that randomly happens anywhere between every minute, to ever hour or more.

The taskbar, and certain UI elements in other windows flicker. They just switch between blank, and what they should be, maybe 5-6 times a second, only for a second or so, then everything is back to normal.

It's not all UI elements, Chrome/Firefox seem to be fine, but Windows Explorer is effected, and HeidiSQL (program we use to manage our dev database).

I've seen posts with a similar issue, where after a while the screen flickers and Windows becomes completely unusable afterwards.

Has anybody else had this issue and managed to solve it, or have any idea what I could try to fix it?

Spec is:

If you need any other details just ask.

4. Some UI or element doesnt appear

c# subtract elements of a list

I would put the start and finish times in a custom class then add an instance of the class to a List<class>. That way you only have one list and that one list contains everything relevant. If you want to go a step further, I would add an accessor called Duration that returns Finish - Start. Put it all together, you could do something like list[9].Duration to get how long task 9 took. Ideally, this custom class would contain everything relevant to the job (even the job itself) so this all happens in isolated code.

To remove elements from a list, use .Remove(index) or .Remove(copy of instance). If it is in a for loop, make sure to run the loop in reverse (i-1) otherwise it will freak out.

If this isn't homework and the code is something that can be made public, I could take a look and/or optimize it for you so you can see a working example of what I'm talking about.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Some UI or element doesnt appear

1. Some UI or element doesnt appear - Similar Threads - element doesnt appear

2. Can you remove the black outlines around some UI elements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remove the black outlines around some UI elements?: Is there any way to remove it? It's annoying and useless, especially when I'm only using mouse, not keyboard, to navigate settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-remove-the-black-outlines-around-some-ui/3e20393b-f1b1-4428-98ce-fbb7806a3390
  3. Can you remove the black outlines around some UI elements?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you remove the black outlines around some UI elements?: Is there any way to remove it? It's annoying and useless, especially when I'm only using mouse, not keyboard, to navigate settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-remove-the-black-outlines-around-some-ui/3e20393b-f1b1-4428-98ce-fbb7806a3390
  4. Why do these green and pink graphics artifacts appear on some windows app UI elements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do these green and pink graphics artifacts appear on some windows app UI elements: On some windows apps, some of the UI elements are rendering poorly, while many others render just fine. I've updated and replaced my nvidia GPU drivers many times, as well as completely removed my GPU and replaced with a different one, yet the problem persists. This problem...
  5. Why do these green and pink graphics artifacts appear on some windows app UI elements

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do these green and pink graphics artifacts appear on some windows app UI elements: On some windows apps, some of the UI elements are rendering poorly, while many others render just fine. I've updated and replaced my nvidia GPU drivers many times, as well as completely removed my GPU and replaced with a different one, yet the problem persists. This problem...
  6. Changing Windows UI Elements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Windows UI Elements: I'm new to Windows 10 (Windows 10 Pro 20H2) and I've been trying to change some UI elements. 1. Registry. Changing the value of "MenuBar" in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors" has no effect. Why is that? Can I change the MenuBar background color somewhere else in the...
  7. Some UI elements not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some UI elements not working: Recently I haven't been able to use some UI elements, I first noticed it in firefox, when I couldn't use some of the navbar buttonsthe refresh and back and forward buttons, after that, I noticed that some of the buttons in file explores don't workthe forward buttons and some...
  8. Programs with blurry text and UI elements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs with blurry text and UI elements: When I launch any program in Windows, the text is alright. After some time or in case of Adobe Programs immediately start to have blurry text, and some user interface elements, such as buttons or in general, anything rounded. When the blurriness starts to occur, the...
  9. Missing UI elements/Glitch

Missing UI elements/Glitch: Some minor UI elements are missing on my Win10, like the gray background of the commonly used Apps you see when you click on the search button in the taskbar. Another missing UI element is the small rounded rectangle that indicates the percentage in the slider bars, this...
  10. Win 10 some UI elements 3rd party theme color resets to default

Win 10 some UI elements 3rd party theme color resets to default: Hello, I have Win10 1909 and using 3rd party themes (black one). Recently I have found out that with applied 3rd party theme, some UI elements may lose their theme color after some time. I have searched for the culprit a long time and found it, everyone can reproduce this:...