Windows 10: Some unknown windows core component get broken very very often is unrepairable, task...

Discus and support Some unknown windows core component get broken very very often is unrepairable, task... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/qwertysrj [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/qwertysrj, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Some unknown windows core component get broken very very often is unrepairable, task...

/u/qwertysrj, Jun 30, 2020

2. My Microsoft 950 is getting switched off very often

My Microsoft 950 gets switched off very often Even if the charge is 95% . After switching it on the battery is reduced to 15%. What should be done.

Could you suggest me an option.

SamyukthaMagesh, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Some mouse pointers become very small

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to some damages in the software components in your system. To address this issue, we suggest running Windows Update and install the available updates for your device. If the same issue persists, we suggest following
    these steps:

• Open Outlook.
    • Click on File and then select Options.
    • On the left pane, click Advanced.
    • Scroll down and look for Display.
    • Under Display, select or put a check on the checkbox for
      Disable hardware graphics acceleration
    • Restart your PC.

If you'll need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Some unknown windows core component get broken very very often is unrepairable, task...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Some unknown windows core component get broken very very often is unrepairable, task...

1. Some unknown windows core component get broken very very often is unrepairable, task... - Similar Threads - unknown core component

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen very often: My system started crashing very often nowadays. It happens randomly the screen freezes for 1 second than it gives bluescreen with code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These crashes started 2 weeks ago. I didn't change any settings or downloaded a new app. It happens when idle on...
  3. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  4. Windows is very broken...

Windows is very broken...: hello all, when i boot up my pc - after a few seconds half of windows becomes unresponsive. meaning the taskbar is unresponsive but the start menu kinda works. I can only drag a a couple of windows around - but mouse clicks dont do much, i have to use a keyboard to use...
  5. BSOD Very often.

BSOD Very often.: So, I updated my windows and installed a New SSD and Ram. Now I'm getting BSOD very often, like every 30 min If I play games or 2 hrs browsing web. I have created a minidump but I don't know how to analyze it myself. please help if you can. Thank you. Mini Dump File...
  6. Computer BSODs Very Often

Computer BSODs Very Often: Guys, I've been tearing my hair out for the past month trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer and I am running out of ideas, I saw someone post something similar here almost 10 years ago and they got helpful responses, so here I am. I'll start with the specs of...
  7. BSOD not often, but very random

BSOD not often, but very random: A while ago I realized that my intel i7-9700kf wasn't boost clocking to ~4.9 GHz like it was advertised, but instead was locked at 3.6 GHz. Upon looking at device manager, I noticed I got yellow triangles around my processors, so I followed some guides which involved...
  8. Files very often load only very slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Files very often load only very slowly: The CPU of my PC is an i7-6700 with 16 GB RAM running Windows 10 Pro 1809 Build 17763.379. I have my data on several internal SSDs and several NAS with Gigabit Ethernet connections. My antivirus software is the built in Defender from MS. My Windows 10 File Explorer is getting...
  9. Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often

Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often: So I am getting the dreaded BSOD on my quite new computer all the time. It can be when trying to import 360 videos, when exiting a newer game or using an office program (word, excel etc). I have done tests on my RAM, which found no errors. I have also run the sfc check which...
  10. Very broken.

in Windows 10 Support
    Very broken.: Hi, everything worked fine for a few days. Nothing changed, nothing installed. Edge stopped working, Cortana stopped working. Mail stopped working. SFC scannow found corrupt files but unable to fix. Reset keep files and settings failed to boot and rolled back. As did remove...