Windows 10: some up-dates giving blue screen of deat

Discus and support some up-dates giving blue screen of deat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i am hoping some kind person here can give some much needed advice, i up-graded my desktop from 7 to 10 three months ago and ever since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imback2, Jul 5, 2020.

1. imback2 Win User

some up-dates giving blue screen of deat

Hi everyone,

i am hoping some kind person here can give some much needed advice, i up-graded my desktop from 7 to 10 three months ago and ever since when up-dating my pc crashes my desktop has seen better days but still covers my needs. Can someone please help i have switched off updates and i know this not a long term solution.

paul

:)

imback2, Jul 5, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. some up-dates giving blue screen of deat - Similar Threads - dates giving blue

2. Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date: So I was trying to restore my device to an earlier time, cuz some of my files were broke, and didn’t work, I went through the restore I was using Dell’s SUPPORTOS to restore, cuz I didn’t have any restore points saved onto my device, and then after it was finished and i...
  3. Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date: So I was trying to restore my device to an earlier time, cuz some of my files were broke, and didn’t work, I went through the restore I was using Dell’s SUPPORTOS to restore, cuz I didn’t have any restore points saved onto my device, and then after it was finished and i...
  4. USB boot gives blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB boot gives blue screen: Hello, I have a mostly new build pc I want to add old harddrive later on, now using a new SSD, but I get stuck at installing windows 10.I have a new gigabyte B550M DS3H motherboard, MSI graphics card not new, new processor amd ryzen, new ram and new SSD.I have made a bootable...
  5. USB boot gives blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB boot gives blue screen: Hello, I have a mostly new build pc I want to add old harddrive later on, now using a new SSD, but I get stuck at installing windows 10.I have a new gigabyte B550M DS3H motherboard, MSI graphics card not new, new processor amd ryzen, new ram and new SSD.I have made a bootable...
  6. USB boot gives blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. blue screen with time and date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen with time and date: so my laptop has an i3 10th gen, 4 gbs of ram, and i think a 128 gb ssd. the problem is every time i turn it on i see the boot screen, but no wallpaper or anything. just the time and date at the bottom left corner. control alt delete doesnt work, turning it on and off doesnt...
  8. Stuck in blue date and time screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in blue date and time screen: When I switch my Lenovo Ideapad S145 on a blue date and time screen appears. I can go no further than this - no error messages appear. I've tried the recommended solutions I could find Eg Shift & restart, etc but no luck. I think I need to do a recovery but don't know how...
  9. Windows freezes or gives blue screen

Windows freezes or gives blue screen: I bought a new laptop 7 months back and since it is new it keeps freezing or gives blue screen every now and then. My Laptop details: Current OS: Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 Brand: HP Model: 15-DK0045TX HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop Laptop Contains SSD &...
  10. Computer gives blue screen with a stop code

Computer gives blue screen with a stop code: I'm running windows 10. There was a power outage last night. When I started my computer this morning I got a blue screen with a stop code error. It says Stop code: Inaccessible Boot Device My computer worked fine before I went to bed. It has tried auto repair and...