Windows 10: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Discus and support Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to update this - 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942, but every time its done downloading and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Justine James Sipe, May 24, 2022.

1. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

I tried to update this - 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942, but every time its done downloading and installing it says this - "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80073712"Please Help Fix This ASAP <3

:)

Justine James Sipe, May 24, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, May 24, 2022
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again... :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, May 24, 2022
  4. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

1. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again... - Similar Threads - update files are

2. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I am trying to apply the Insider Preview update for Windows 11 KB5033456. However, having attempted this several times in the last three days, each one fails with the above message.I have run the tasks shown in...
  3. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I am trying to apply the Insider Preview update for Windows 11 KB5033456. However, having attempted this several times in the last three days, each one fails with the above message.I have run the tasks shown in...
  4. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I have done the scf/scannow and it was able to fix some problems but all here is what it keeps saying this is for Windows 10 21H2 and also I have Windows 10 22H2 available to update and install but unable to please help and this is a new computer, I have kept up on all...
  5. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Hello there,I got this error while trying to update Windowns 10. Can somebody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-update-files-are-missing-or-have-problems/a39d21fa-d40c-4d4b-9854-fcfaa280c7aa
  6. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Cant install quality update from last 4 weeks tried troubleshooting tried restore pointtried resetting windows update through cmdTried sfc and dism commands tried Resetting update by deleting SoftwareDistrubution Foldertried to install Update from windows update catalog None...
  7. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I tried to update this - 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942, but every time its done downloading and installing it says this - "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later....
  8. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I tried to update this - 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942, but every time its done downloading and installing it says this - "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later....
  9. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Recently I was facing lagging issues on my laptop and was searching for the cause , it seems that the windows update tries to retry the update automatically . Ever since I tried to install the update over and over again and finally paused the update so that it won't slow down...
  10. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: My issues started when I was trying to trouble shoot a problem with Nvidia GeForce Experience, its not loading properly and it won't uninstall via the remove programs. The do you want to make changes prompt shows, I hit yes and nothing happens. So I decided I would try to...