Windows 10: Some updates didn't finish downloading. We'll keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007)

Discus and support Some updates didn't finish downloading. We'll keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Get this error message trying to install November Cumulative download. Microsoft advised that my laptop is not compatible with Windows 10 after it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pburns57, Nov 25, 2018.

1. pburns57 Win User

Some updates didn't finish downloading. We'll keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007)

Get this error message trying to install November Cumulative download. Microsoft advised that my laptop is not compatible with Windows 10 after it has been running on same since I updated from W7 to 10 with no issues at the time or until now. They advise rolling back to W7, which will require resetting my laptop to original factory settings. Anyone else have this problem?

:)

pburns57, Nov 25, 2018

2. XBox app update error 0x80246007.

XBox update shows as downloading then installing but then shows error code 0x80246007 and restarts download, install, error code all over again and keeps repeating this loop.

CharlesMickler, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Some updates didn't finish downloading. We'll keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007) :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Some updates didn't finish downloading. We'll keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007)

Error code: (0x80246007)

Hi,

The error you're experiencing usually occurs when the Windows Update database is corrupted. To help you resolve the issue, you can refer to this
    article and follow the steps regarding
    Restart the Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) and Windows Event Log service
    (also applies to Windows 10).

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Some updates didn't finish downloading. We'll keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007)

1. Some updates didn't finish downloading. We'll keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007) - Similar Threads - updates didn't finish

2. 'We can't finish the update. Try restarting your device and we'll try again. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'We can't finish the update. Try restarting your device and we'll try again. Error code:...: it is showing "We can't finish the update. Try restarting your device and we'll try again. Error code: 0x8007000e" this type of msg when i try to update....
  3. 'We can't finish the update. Try restarting your device and we'll try again. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'We can't finish the update. Try restarting your device and we'll try again. Error code:...: it is showing "We can't finish the update. Try restarting your device and we'll try again. Error code: 0x8007000e" this type of msg when i try to update....
  4. Keep getting "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...: Hi all,I just don't know what else to try. Update trouble shooter, sfc /scannow, Chkdsk, turned off quick boot and removed hiberfile option and left it off, even turned windows update off and cleared Software Distribution and rebooted. The last one made it to 47% installed...
  5. Keep getting "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...: Hi all,I just don't know what else to try. Update trouble shooter, sfc /scannow, Chkdsk, turned off quick boot and removed hiberfile option and left it off, even turned windows update off and cleared Software Distribution and rebooted. The last one made it to 47% installed...
  6. Keep getting "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d

We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d: 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004476 Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d...
  8. Windows Error code Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download...

Windows Error code Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download...: I am having problems updating my windows . IT gives me Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070570. I did a clean reset but it still is happenning. I also ram sfc/scan now. IT stops at 18.6% and gives me...
  9. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...: Please anyone can help me in this issue after the latest windows 10 update I was unable to install any drivers and I was unable to update some of drivers Thank You...
  10. Fix error 0x80246007 when downloading Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Fix error 0x80246007 when downloading Windows Updates: [ATTACH] When Windows Update service scans for an update and starts downloading, you may receive an error saying Some updates did not finish downloading, We will keep trying, Error code 0x80246007. This may happen with any Windows Update, in fact with Windows applications...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Some updates didnt finish downloading. Well keep trying. Error code: (0x80246007)

2. Some updates didnt finish downloading. Well keep trying.Error code: (0x80246007)