Windows 10: some usb driver's give the error code 52

Discus and support some usb driver's give the error code 52 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have tried many thing's but nothing worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mirrored6, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Mirrored6 Win User

some usb driver's give the error code 52

i have tried many thing's but nothing worked

:)

Mirrored6, Nov 23, 2018

2. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Cyberlink WebCam Virtual Driver error: Code 52

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Code 52: This error may occur when the driver for the device is either unsigned or corrupt.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Imaging Devices.
    • Right-click on the Webcam Driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically detect drivers and install them.
    However, if this doesn't work go to the Manufacturer's website and download drivers to your system.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 23, 2018
  4. some usb driver's give the error code 52

Code 52 Error for Signed Driver.

Hello,

We are developing an application which communicates with out hardware via USB.

We are using libusb-win32 driver for this.

We have got this driver digitally signed.

However, when we try to install it on windows 10 Pro, we get Code 52 error i.e. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the driver required for this device.

The same driver package executes seamlessly on Windows 7.

Kindly guide on this.

Thank you.

MayurPurandare, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

some usb driver's give the error code 52

1. some usb driver's give the error code 52 - Similar Threads - usb driver's error

2. Windows 10 1909 USB Driver gives me Code 52 Signing Problem, on other PC with Win 10 1903...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1909 USB Driver gives me Code 52 Signing Problem, on other PC with Win 10 1903...: Hi, I have a USB Driver Problem that I can not solve. I have a USB Device with a signed driver. I checked the Signature and Windows says it is good. The driver works fine on my other computer with Windows 10 1903 but will not work on my new Identical machine with windows...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp source (error code 52)

Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp source (error code 52): Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp source not working properly. There is error message "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that...
  4. Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3)

Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3): Hello! I have been receiving this annoying error readout when trying to use my gaming mouse, a Mad Catz RAT 3, with Windows 10. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a...
  5. Error Code 52

Error Code 52: I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working) -REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key) -Startup...
  6. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  7. No tengo sonido. problema driver codigo 52

in Windows 10 Customization
    No tengo sonido. problema driver codigo 52: Desde un dia para otro, despues de una actualizacion, no tengo sonido en mi pc, estuve intentando solucionarlo y no pude. En el administrador de dispositivos en las casillas de "Dispositivos del sistema" , en "Controladora de high definition audio" y "high definition audio...
  8. Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option

Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option: I'm not able to decrese my brightness and the brightness option on the battery mark is Darken and the monitors in Device Manger is showing error code 52...
  9. Code 52 as it pertains to DVD drive

Code 52 as it pertains to DVD drive: On July 10 a Windows 10 update was performed which resulted in a Code 52 and the inability for windows to recognize internal and external DVD drives. The issue seems to be a signature requirement for the driver, cdrom.sys. I was having recording issues with the internal...
  10. Needing help with code 52 error for imaging devices

Needing help with code 52 error for imaging devices: Hi friends! I've got the error code 52 in device manager for all 3 imaging devices (an internal and an external web cameras and an HP scanner). I was using Windows 8.1 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop and upgraded to Windows 10 Home edition a few months ago. All the time the...