Windows 10: Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...

Discus and support Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a few users who have been complaining that when they try to printer emails from outlook it says printer not ready. All of these users didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kasheif Simpson, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...

I have a few users who have been complaining that when they try to printer emails from outlook it says printer not ready.

All of these users didn't have problems till it randomly showed up.

All users have windows 10 installed and running office 365 / 2016

All printers being used in this instance are HP usb installed printers. (Problem doesn't accur on the office network printers)

Im not sure what the problem is and I need help. I have tried reinstalling printers adding drivers installing windows updates and still no fix.

Please help

Thank You

:)

Kasheif Simpson, Jul 20, 2018

2. Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in Outlook 2016

I have a few users who have been complaining that when they try to printer emails from outlook it says printer not ready.

All of these users didn't have problems till it randomly showed up.

All users have windows 10 installed and running office 365 / 2016

All printers being used in this instance are HP usb installed printers. (Problem doesn't accur on the office network printers)

Im not sure what the problem is and I need help. I have tried reinstalling printers adding drivers installing windows updates and still no fix.

Please help

Thank You

Kasheif Simpson, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in Outlook 2016

Hi Kasheif,

A peripheral like a printer requires manual driver installation from their manufacturer's website instead of installing via
    Device Manager. In this way, it will be recognized by the computer completely. This is required since each printer has its own features based on their manufacturers.
    To make sure that we can provide the appropriate resolution to your concern with your printer, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What is the exact make and model of your printer?
    • Did you recently upgrade/update your computer?
    • Is this a network printer?
    • Do you have a CD driver installer for this printer?
    • Can you check the manufacturer's website for any driver updates for the printer?
    • Are you using a desktop computer or laptop?
    • Can you check if the cartridges were inserted properly into the printer?
    • Can you check if there’s a queue or pending on your printer spooler?

In addition, you can check on this link:
    Fix printer problems
    and see if the troubleshooting methods provided there applies to you. You can also perform the workarounds below in the meantime:

• Unplug the printer USB cable or disconnect any wireless connections.
    • Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Administrative Tools > ServicesStop
      and stop all the print spooler and services.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Install the printer driver again in Compatibility Mode to allow this device in
      Windows 10.

Get back to us once you provide us these additional details.

Johann Eva, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...

printing attachments in emails

Hi,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...

1. Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in... - Similar Threads - users getting random

2. Outlook HTML email not responding when printing \ changed printer options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook HTML email not responding when printing \ changed printer options: Hi,I'm having issue with my organization outlook email not responding when printing.I already found temporary solution on this, but I want to discuss why affected all users in my organization.Here I shared temp fix for this issue.Please try going to File > Options > Trust...
  3. Outlook HTML email not responding when printing \ changed printer options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook HTML email not responding when printing \ changed printer options: Hi,I'm having issue with my organization outlook email not responding when printing.I already found temporary solution on this, but I want to discuss why affected all users in my organization.Here I shared temp fix for this issue.Please try going to File > Options > Trust...
  4. printer gets no data from computer when trying to print email. prints everything else ok....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer gets no data from computer when trying to print email. prints everything else ok....: printer gets no data from computer when trying to print email. everything else prints ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-gets-no-data-from-computer-when-trying-to/b2cdc501-c031-4680-99fe-ce78b5648ee0
  5. Unable to get print out from HP Printer-reg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to get print out from HP Printer-reg: Hi, I have recently purchased HP pavilion X360 convertible 14-dh0xxx i3 8th gen laptop. Its current version is 2004 and OS build is 19041.329. Since morning I am getting blank pages from printer HP 2540 whenever I attempt to take print either in USB mode or wireless mode....
  6. can not get the printer to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not get the printer to print: I changed my wifi password today I had to change the paasword in my computer to match the password do I to do anything to my printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-get-the-printer-to-print/0afa704f-dd87-42b0-99fe-a12ff11fef5e
  7. Windows 10 emails some print some don't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 emails some print some don't.: Some of my emails print and others will not. No rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes I can go to my laptop and it will print the email that my desktop will not and sometimes my laptop will not print a particular email and then my desktop will. These can be emails from friends or...
  8. When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...: I cannot print any of my documents. I installed the drivers for my printer and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-with-newly-installed-printer-it/bd244dd7-9443-4556-a72d-9c797f7733ba
  9. Printer fails to print emails

Printer fails to print emails: Hi Team, I have just upgraded my PC and everything seems OK except I cannot get my printer (HP 5520 series) to print emails. I can print documents and I have tried both Windows trouble shooter and the HP diagnostics (which downloads but seems to stick at approx98%) I have...
  10. Printer not ready

Printer not ready: A technician intalled a printer to work by wifi or bluetooth and now an Epson printer that is with parallel cable is not working well with a program based on Foxpro (Printer not ready is the windows that displays)... with all the others works well. The technician downloaded...