Windows 10: Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

Discus and support Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This may not be a Windows 10 problem. I thought some of you might be able to help me get this problem solved. A few Youtube videos, some videos on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hcube, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Hcube Win User

Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

This may not be a Windows 10 problem. I thought some of you
    might be able to help me get this problem solved.

A few Youtube videos, some videos on contest sites I visit, and
    one on Woodsmith Shops. Most comments that I have gotten
    asking on another computer help site, suggest Flash could be
    the problem. I have removed it and reinstalled, I have checked the
    settings in all the different browsers. One reply I received the person
    comment that he had opened it in all the same browsers that it has
    failed for me. I have sent different (URL's) to friends and it opens in
    their computers. I know you will ask which one's, here is one site's address,

Woodsmith Tips | Woodsmith Tips

I have a "glitch" somewhere but don't know where to look anymore.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bitProcessor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 5 Stepping 3Processor Count: 4RAM: 5887 MbGraphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4200, 256 MbHard Drives: C: 452 GB (309 GB Free); F: 931 GB (489 GB Free);Motherboard: FOXCONN, 2AB1Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

:)

Hcube, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Melvis Win User

Firefox or Chrome in Linux?

Chrome hands down, Firefox works fine but its slow, and Opera is the same.

Melvis, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

Naki, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

Critical ERRORS : other pages will work ; ie : Firefox - Chrome will open Edge will NOT open

other pages will work ie : Firefox - Chrome will open Edge will NOT open

maryacats20, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

1. Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge - Similar Threads - videos opening Chrome

2. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  3. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  4. How to open Local Files on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Local Files on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge: Windows 10 is great when it comes to multitasking, it has floating windows, the taskbar, and many other features to increase your productivity. In this article, we present you with another trick to increase your productivity, that allows you to open your Local Files on your...
  5. Firefox Quantum & Opera unresponsive with a few video tabs open

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum & Opera unresponsive with a few video tabs open: Well, Just the past few days, actually since the last Win10 update, every time I have multiple windows open with videos my browsers become unresponsive. Nothing was changed, added or deleted from my settings on both. HP P7-1234 Win10 Home Opera x64 Firefox Quantum x64 I...
  6. Can’t open some popular sites in Edge & Chrome – Opera and Firefox seem okay.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t open some popular sites in Edge & Chrome – Opera and Firefox seem okay.: I’m stuck and am getting very frustrated, so hopefully someone can help me out with this. I simply can’t open popular social networks within Edge & Chrome. I did some online research and still can’t seem to fix this. I can open most other sites through chrome except for...
  7. How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Good secure, updated Browsers are the key to remaining safe online when browsing the web. While most modern browsers are set to update automatically, today in this post, we will see how you can manually update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and [...] This post How...
  8. Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK: I faced this problem couple of days back did research online and still no fix, i can open all sites through chrome except of facebook, instragram and whatsapp web. I tried reset chrome settings and dns release and flushing but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated!...
  9. Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked: I run W10 (upgrade from 8.0) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. This morning, I reinstalled Firefox, but I get a "blocked by administrator" message. Chrome, Opera, Edge and IE all work normally. I can bring Firefox up with "Run as Administrator," but that won't work when I click on a...
  10. Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera: [img] Mozilla announced the plans on their blog: We are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some...