Windows 10: some voice apps Work; some do not

Discus and support some voice apps Work; some do not in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Google Voice to text just stopped working on pc [cannot press Start] Hangouts doesn’t call; Audacity works fine. 129666 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, Mar 26, 2019.

1. jalea148 Win User

some voice apps Work; some do not

Google Voice to text just stopped working on pc [cannot press Start] Hangouts doesn’t call; Audacity works fine.

:)

jalea148, Mar 26, 2019
  2. MarvelArt Win User

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Mar 26, 2019
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. some voice apps Work; some do not - Similar Threads - voice apps

2. how can I fix the voice playback on the phone link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I fix the voice playback on the phone link app?: Hello, I am using the Microsoft phone link app and when my friends call me, their voice is returned to themselves and it is very difficult for them to communicate with me through this program. But I use the Bio 01 microphone and I can hear my friend's voice well through a...
  3. how can I fix the voice playback on the phone link app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I fix the voice playback on the phone link app?: Hello, I am using the Microsoft phone link app and when my friends call me, their voice is returned to themselves and it is very difficult for them to communicate with me through this program. But I use the Bio 01 microphone and I can hear my friend's voice well through a...
  4. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise....
  5. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise....
  6. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. to use new voices, close and reopen settings as well as other apps that use voice" I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to use new voices, close and reopen settings as well as other apps that use voice" I have...: Trying to add a new voice to my windows narrator and i want it to be Japanese, but every time I try to add it, it says the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-use-new-voices-close-and-reopen-settings-as/1f77744b-332c-48e9-b216-6b4abc536b7c
  8. to use new voices, close and reopen settings as well as other apps that use voice" I have...

to use new voices, close and reopen settings as well as other apps that use voice" I have...: Trying to add a new voice to my windows narrator and i want it to be Japanese, but every time I try to add it, it says the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-use-new-voices-close-and-reopen-settings-as/1f77744b-332c-48e9-b216-6b4abc536b7c
  9. Microphone not picking up voice in Settings + Certain Apps? works in Discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not picking up voice in Settings + Certain Apps? works in Discord: Hello, Having an annoying issue I cannot seem to troubleshoot. I have an ASUS ROG Strix B650E-I motherboard with a Drop PC38X headset. It's connected to the Front Speaker Out & Mic In Analog ports on the back of the motherboard as expected. Effectively, colleagues are telling...
  10. Microphone not picking up voice in Settings + Certain Apps? works in Discord

Microphone not picking up voice in Settings + Certain Apps? works in Discord: Hello, Having an annoying issue I cannot seem to troubleshoot. I have an ASUS ROG Strix B650E-I motherboard with a Drop PC38X headset. It's connected to the Front Speaker Out & Mic In Analog ports on the back of the motherboard as expected. Effectively, colleagues are telling...