Windows 10: Some webpage do not load from vodafone network

Discus and support Some webpage do not load from vodafone network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing this issue from quite sometime now, whenever I connect my pc to a Vodafone network most of the time some website do not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbhishekSingh1598, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Some webpage do not load from vodafone network

Hi,

I have been facing this issue from quite sometime now, whenever I connect my pc to a Vodafone network most of the time some website do not open up but sometimes they do open up, which is weird.

When I connect to any other network all the website load and everything works fine.

Error Message : This site cannot be reached.

I did few things like switching off my firewall, uninstalling avast, clearing cache and flushing DNS but none of this seems to work.

What should I do ??

:)

AbhishekSingh1598, Jan 20, 2021
  2. westom Win User

Randomly failing to load webpages?

This time you have tools to determine what causes a problem or at which network level your problem resides.

westom, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Webpages not loading on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused regarding the webpages as you are not able to open them. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message while you are opening webpages?

2. Is this issue specific to any particular browser?

3. Are you able to open the webpages in Inprivate mode?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Edge or IE using InPrivate browser option and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps to open Edge or IE using
    InPrivate browser option.

Open the IE and press Shift + Ctrl + P

OR

1. Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

2. Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

I suggest you to try opening the websites with Add-ons on and check if it helps. Refer the steps provided to enable Add-ons on Internet Explorer 11 in the below link.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

Some webpage do not load from vodafone network

A webpage which cannot be deleted.

All apps » Internet Explorer » options:

• settings » advanced settings » Get suggestions from Bing as I type: off
    • settings » Data Sense savings: off (otherwise, you surf via a proxy server at Microsoft premises)
    • settings » delete history
    • taps: please, close everything
    Now, if you get that webpage, your network operator is forced to block it. Anyway, you should not see any previous favorites or addresses anymore after the steps above. Or?

Abi99 (2), Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Some webpage do not load from vodafone network

1. Some webpage do not load from vodafone network - Similar Threads - webpage load vodafone

2. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network: Hello, I have a internal dc abc.com with clients joined in. Few laptops around 3 are facing slow browsing speed when connecting to network which has DC wirelessly or wired. If connected to outside or different network they don't face slow issue. I have tried to clear...
  3. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network: Hello, I have a internal dc abc.com with clients joined in. Few laptops around 3 are facing slow browsing speed when connecting to network which has DC wirelessly or wired. If connected to outside or different network they don't face slow issue. I have tried to clear...
  4. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow loading webpages.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading webpages.: I have a new windows 10 system with standard firewall and McAfee livesafe active. Even with stable internet connection if 3 mbps the webpages are loading super slow. Should I be concerned? submitted by /u/sexyindianboy [link] [comments]...
  6. Some webpages load twice

Some webpages load twice: Is there a way to fix pages loading twice I edge, like national geographic for example? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-webpages-load-twice/9eed64ef-675b-490e-9e9d-25d32df125f3
  7. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  8. Webpages not loading correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading correctly: I don't know if it is a windows 10 problem or a google chrome problem but some pages like facebook and netflix have started loading wrong. A lot of the color is gone and many of the words are moved slightly in the wrong direction. Most things can not be clicked on. 19472
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388