Windows 10: Some websites don't auto line break. What I can do?

Discus and support Some websites don't auto line break. What I can do? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I like to read with PC screen while lying back on the bed. I often make use of CTRL and + to zoom in for bigger text, many websites do enlarge with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tsw88, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Some websites don't auto line break. What I can do?

I like to read with PC screen while lying back on the bed. I often make use of CTRL and + to zoom in for bigger text, many websites do enlarge with auto line break but some do not. What can I do instead of selecting the desired text and copying to notepad? (It's troublesome !)

:)

Tsw88, Nov 9, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 9, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Some websites don't auto line break. What I can do? - Similar Threads - websites don't auto

2. Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?: When I restart my pc and open one of those websites, I'm usually greeted with "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET", then after reloading a few times, the website loads but is either broken or just straight up shows me an error message. I have to keep reloading and hope that it randomly...
  3. Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?: When I restart my pc and open one of those websites, I'm usually greeted with "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET", then after reloading a few times, the website loads but is either broken or just straight up shows me an error message. I have to keep reloading and hope that it randomly...
  4. what can i do to solve crash and auto reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to solve crash and auto reboot?: hello,i am tired of auto restarting and crashing windows also when i play some games i got a lot of crashes specially unity engine games. i tried to analyze the problem using the minidumps analyzer but i could not understand how it works so i will upload a file contains the...
  5. what can i do to solve crash and auto reboot?

what can i do to solve crash and auto reboot?: hello,i am tired of auto restarting and crashing windows also when i play some games i got a lot of crashes specially unity engine games. i tried to analyze the problem using the minidumps analyzer but i could not understand how it works so i will upload a file contains the...
  6. what can i do to solve crash and auto reboot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I can open some websites on Edge but not others.

I can open some websites on Edge but not others.: I am currently in a different country and when I go on to my Edge on windows 11 I can access YouTube, Amazon, Facebook and Gmail. However, if I try to access Outlook, Word Press and other websites I can't. Which is strange since it was working all fine before and I can access...
  8. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  9. Some of the websites don't work right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some of the websites don't work right: When I go to some other websites they have the weird codes stuck with function and I can't access to that website clearly even on other Internet platforms I have tried resetting my cache and proxy and everytime I reset my PC It looks like this.[ATTACH] How can I fix this and...
  10. I can connect to some websites but not to others??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can connect to some websites but not to others??: So I have 2 wifi connections at my house one Shaw cable and the other is Telus DSL. On my Acer Aspire V17 running windows 10. On my Shaw wireless I cannot connect to some websites. IMDB, CBS fantasy and I even couldnt download Chrome. but Facebook is fine and others. when i...