Windows 10: Some websites inaccessible after windows update.

Discus and support Some websites inaccessible after windows update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 pro after rollback from the windows 11 upgrade failed. After installation I installed windows updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kerry J_150, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Some websites inaccessible after windows update.

I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 pro after rollback from the windows 11 upgrade failed. After installation I installed windows updates, after which some, but not all websites are inaccessible. I am certain it is an update as I installed windows again after encountering this issue and had no problems until the update was completed. I have trouble reaching Avira.com error code is ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT. Same issue occurs with dell.com. When I go to Microsoft.com the page is fine until I go to support. I am able to get to google, gmail, ESPN and various other sites. I a

:)

Kerry J_150, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Some websites inaccessible after windows update.

1. Some websites inaccessible after windows update. - Similar Threads - websites inaccessible update

2. Some websites inaccessible after windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites inaccessible after windows update.: I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 pro after rollback from the windows 11 upgrade failed. After installation I installed windows updates, after which some, but not all websites are inaccessible. I am certain it is an update as I installed windows again after...
  3. Some websites inaccessible after windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some websites inaccessible after windows update.: I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 pro after rollback from the windows 11 upgrade failed. After installation I installed windows updates, after which some, but not all websites are inaccessible. I am certain it is an update as I installed windows again after...
  4. After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites: After a Windows update, I can no longer access websites I usually frequent. I need detailed instructions on how to fix this, for the less-than-tech savvy. Thank you!...
  5. After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites: After a Windows update, I can no longer access websites I usually frequent. I need detailed instructions on how to fix this, for the less-than-tech savvy. Thank you!...
  6. After a Windows update, I cannot access some websites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. INACCESSIBILITY OF PROGRAMS AND APPS AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INACCESSIBILITY OF PROGRAMS AND APPS AFTER UPDATE: Hi Team, I need your assistance. I recently updated my windows 10 after being prompted by laptop about the availability of the update. Ever since the update was completed, i am unable to access the progams and apps on the laptop, e.g. mail, calendar, calculator, netflix,...
  8. Inaccessible partition after the 1909 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inaccessible partition after the 1909 update: Hi, All, I updated from 1809 to 1909 one hour ago and upon restart, the boot screen said to click any key to skip a disk check, I skipped it. Then the Windows loaded, I noticed some missing icons on the desktop but didn't mind them. I opened Windows Explorer and saw that the...
  9. IE11 failing on some websites after latest w10 update

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 failing on some websites after latest w10 update: Hi there This only seems a problem with IE11 - happened after latest update can somebody please test this link with IE11 to see if it's W10 that's a problem or the particular site or something on my machine From the BBC - Main / Home page works fine but then links...
  10. Inaccessible Boot Drive after Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Inaccessible Boot Drive after Update?: Since yesterday (15 Jan 2018) I started to encounter this issue. At first I did not know what caused it, but this morning (16 Jan) it happened again and this time I was prompted to restart my PC for a hardware update. When I restart my PC, Windows tells me that my Boot SSD...