Windows 10: Some websites not loading when using the internet

Discus and support Some websites not loading when using the internet in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have this problem where, when I use the internet some sites will load and some sites won't load and some won't load quickly as others. I restarted it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Equation, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Equation Win User

Some websites not loading when using the internet

I have this problem where, when I use the internet some sites will load and some sites won't load and some won't load quickly as others. I restarted it a couple of times but every few days it returns as loading slow/not loading. I have a AT&T Fiber Router.

How can I fix this? is there manual way or is it AT&T's part?

:)

Equation, Jan 23, 2018

2. Internet Explorer will not load some secure websites

Internet Explorer as well as other browsers will not load some websites especially with https security such as amazon.com and paypal.com. URL's with http only are not a problem.

John McLay, Jan 23, 2018
  3. Internet Explorer will not load some secure websites

HI,

Tools>Internet Options>Security tab>Trusted sites icon>Sites button

are those sites that you cannot log in to listed? Remove them or use a wildcard notation like *.amazon.com or *.paypal.com.... The trusted sites list is mostly used by large companies for B2B commerce, the Trusted sites list is actually less secure than
    the Internet zone. eg. you can run unsigned ActiveX controls. Web sites like amazon.com use other web sites (eg. account.amazon.com) to validate your login credentials, but IE has a security setting preventing navigation into a lower security zone.... eg.
    from amazon.com to account.amazon.com. The secure protocol (https) works (that is your data is encrypted) in any IE security zone..... For home use, there is no need to 'Trust' a web site (as they are designed to work in IE's Internet Zone)

Regards.

IECUSTOMIZER, Jan 23, 2018
  4. Some websites not loading when using the internet

FreeBooter, Jan 23, 2018
Thema:

Some websites not loading when using the internet

1. Some websites not loading when using the internet - Similar Threads - websites loading using

2. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  3. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  4. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet/Network will not load websites properly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet/Network will not load websites properly.: I have tried using other browsers to see if that were the root of the problem but it's the same issue on all of them. Images don't load they have the little broken image icon instead. And websites look like junk text in blue and purple default coding. How can I fix this??...
  6. Wifi is only loading some websites

Wifi is only loading some websites: I have a brand new HP pavilion laptop and when it connects to the Internet it shows a good connection but it will not load certain websites: including xbox live, Amazon, HP help and others but it loads Google just fine and I can search and receive results. I have tried...
  7. Websites not loading and internet not working

Websites not loading and internet not working: I'm using my phones hotspot for internet right now and just yesterday my laptop stopped loading websites and it said that "This site cant be reached" "The connection was reset" "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET". I've tried a bunch of other sites and it says the same for all. I tried...
  8. Can’t load *some* websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t load *some* websites: Hi guys, I’m setting up my pc to go to uni in an few days, I’ve had it for a while but it’s been set up at a different house, it’s at my place right now and I’ve found that I can load some websites and when I try to load others it says “webitename.com’s server IP address...
  9. Failure of some websites and servers to load

Failure of some websites and servers to load: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles related to searching certain websites or connecting to game servers. However, this is not universal. For instance, I'm able to connect to this site just fine, but other websites only show a white screen or may reveal part of the...
  10. Some websites not loading

Some websites not loading: I have a customer that is having an issue with some web pages not loading. Yahoo is one of the pages that isn't working and the page I'm using for testing... Windows Server 2012 r2 domain with Windows 10 clients. This issue is with all of their domain joined PC's using IE,...