Windows 10: Some websites not working on WIFI

Discus and support Some websites not working on WIFI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by weckd, Jan 16, 2022.

1. weckd Win User

Some websites not working on WIFI

Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some websites are having trouble connecting.These websites work on my phone, and if I connect through USB Tethering so the websites are not blocked via ISP.On Wi-Fi the websites work fine through vpn too.Solutions Tried:- Clearing browser cache problem persists on all browsers and is not limited to one- Resetting adapter in windows- Resetting settings on Mobile- Flushing DNS Cache- Changing DNS- Reset TCP/IP- Updating Drivers- Updating Windows- Che

:)

weckd, Jan 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Some websites not working on WIFI

Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Some websites not working on WIFI

1. Some websites not working on WIFI - Similar Threads - websites working WIFI

2. Apps and some websites not working when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and some websites not working when connected to wifi: So I have this problem where my laptop doesn’t let me open some websites like Microsoft, discord and such and some of my apps too like discord app and valorant. Note that the browsers work on other devices like my phone, can anyone help me?...
  3. Apps and some websites not working when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and some websites not working when connected to wifi: So I have this problem where my laptop doesn’t let me open some websites like Microsoft, discord and such and some of my apps too like discord app and valorant. Note that the browsers work on other devices like my phone, can anyone help me?...
  4. Apps and some websites not working when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Some websites are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites are not working: Hi, i have a problem, 2 days ago i changed back my windwos from 11 to 10 and i can t acces some websites like yahoo mail, and another webistes I tired some things but nothing is working, can someone help me with this?...
  6. Some websites are not working

Some websites are not working: Hi, i have a problem, 2 days ago i changed back my windwos from 11 to 10 and i can t acces some websites like yahoo mail, and another webistes I tired some things but nothing is working, can someone help me with this?...
  7. Some websites are not working

8. Some websites not working on WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites not working on WIFI: Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some websites are having trouble connecting.These websites work on my phone, and if I connect through USB Tethering so the websites...
  9. Some websites not working on WIFI

Some websites not working on WIFI: Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some websites are having trouble connecting.These websites work on my phone, and if I connect through USB Tethering so the websites...
  10. Wifi is only loading some websites

Wifi is only loading some websites: I have a brand new HP pavilion laptop and when it connects to the Internet it shows a good connection but it will not load certain websites: including xbox live, Amazon, HP help and others but it loads Google just fine and I can search and receive results. I have tried...