Windows 10: Some websites will not come online while others seem fine

Discus and support Some websites will not come online while others seem fine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, just finishing up my new build. Started to download some programs of which some did fine with no hitches. Other websites never came up such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaktusJaque, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Some websites will not come online while others seem fine

Hello, just finishing up my new build. Started to download some programs of which some did fine with no hitches. Other websites never came up such as splashtop.com for example. There were a couple other websites that would not come up either. I am on a network that has other PCs on it and they work fine. I have tried wireless and hardwired. I am a bit perplexed about this. All drivers have been installed for the motherboard too. Do you have any ideas for me?

:)

KaktusJaque, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj171012.aspx

Erdeslawe, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Some websites will not come online while others seem fine

website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Some websites will not come online while others seem fine

1. Some websites will not come online while others seem fine - Similar Threads - websites online while

2. How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...: I have had my custom built pc for a few years with upgrades along the way and I have never had any problems similar to this. After having to fully reset our router my pc hasnt been able to join on discord saying no route or rct connecting, have tried most online suggestions...
  3. How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...: I have had my custom built pc for a few years with upgrades along the way and I have never had any problems similar to this. After having to fully reset our router my pc hasnt been able to join on discord saying no route or rct connecting, have tried most online suggestions...
  4. How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?

Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?: I'm running Win 11 x64 and all updates are up-to-date, I'm at a loss to explain this problem.Thank you,GP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-some-screen-savers-run-fine-while-others-fail/7a8d5780-a9f5-41c5-8c4b-eef3f8661634
  6. Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?: I'm running Win 11 x64 and all updates are up-to-date, I'm at a loss to explain this problem.Thank you,GP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-some-screen-savers-run-fine-while-others-fail/7a8d5780-a9f5-41c5-8c4b-eef3f8661634
  7. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Able to connect to some websites, but not others: I was trying to use the "Mobile Hotspot" in Windows 10. Upon connecting on another device, I noticed I could only connect to some websites, like microsoft.com, or account.google.com, but not ones like google.com, scratch.mit.edu, speedtest.net, and others.Websites like...
  8. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

Able to connect to some websites, but not others: I was trying to use the "Mobile Hotspot" in Windows 10. Upon connecting on another device, I noticed I could only connect to some websites, like microsoft.com, or account.google.com, but not ones like google.com, scratch.mit.edu, speedtest.net, and others.Websites like...
  9. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

10. I can connect to some websites but not to others??

I can connect to some websites but not to others??: So I have 2 wifi connections at my house one Shaw cable and the other is Telus DSL. On my Acer Aspire V17 running windows 10. On my Shaw wireless I cannot connect to some websites. IMDB, CBS fantasy and I even couldnt download Chrome. but Facebook is fine and others. when i...