Windows 10: Some weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does...

Discus and support Some weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chemist-Organic [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chemist-Organic, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Some weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does...

/u/Chemist-Organic, Jan 20, 2021
  2. theonedub Win User

$.10 android apps

Google Wallet just doesnt want to cooperate with me, but I have been able to pick some of them up through the Amazon Android App Store, which has been price matching a couple of the apps and offering some of their own 10 cent apps as well.

theonedub, Jan 20, 2021
  3. linw Win User
    Windows 10 Feedback App broke this system

I think you should run the feedback app and tell MS of this. (OK, just jokingSome weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does... :)).

Very weird behavior. Sorry I can't suggest an answer. I see lots of googling in your future.

4. Some weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does...

TechPowerUp App for iPhone Announced

doesnt show up for me...
    but im not surprised, there are so many apps that dont show up on the taiwanese google play store... pretty much all the good apps, so consider it a compliment *Big Grin Some weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does... :D

the taiwanese government is locked in some dispute with google over the terms and conditions of apps...

evulmunk33, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Some weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does...

1. Some weird app i didnt download, and google doesnt answer. Is it some system app that does... - Similar Threads - weird app didnt

2. Unable to download some apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download some apps: Almost some of the application on my MS Store are not downloadable, the download button is missing and I cant figure out why. My PC is new and I have MS account. I tried to sign out my account in store and logged back in but issue persists....
  3. Unable to download some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download some apps: Almost some of the application on my MS Store are not downloadable, the download button is missing and I cant figure out why. My PC is new and I have MS account. I tried to sign out my account in store and logged back in but issue persists....
  4. Unable to download some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird UI glitch in some UWP system apps.: [IMG] submitted by /u/doobdydoob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ket7an/weird_ui_glitch_in_some_uwp_system_apps/
  6. [HELP] Weird texture on some windows apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Weird texture on some windows apps: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LegendOssama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k800rx/help_weird_texture_on_some_windows_apps/
  7. Mail app not downloading some emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not downloading some emails: Sometimes, if I click on an email that's not fully downloaded first, I can never download it again. It's locked in some kind of limbo. I use the mail app with Yahoo mail. How can I free it from limbo and get it downloaded into the mail app....
  8. Microsoft store not downloading some apps

Microsoft store not downloading some apps: I purchased MS Flight Simulator Std version on 19 Oct 2020 but I am unable to download. I have since downloaded other apps successfully through the store. I have tried the following steps. Signing in and out of Store. Reboot Ran Windows App Troublshooter. Reboot Reset...
  9. Some of windows and apps display are weird

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some of windows and apps display are weird: Hello. First of all, I'm sorry that my English is bad because it's not my first language. So, last February I do factory reset my laptop and updated it to the latest version Fyi, my laptop is built in DOS and I installed windows with original DVD. But after I do a factory...
  10. Error on downloading some apps on store

Error on downloading some apps on store: I cant download some apps from Microsoft store on windows 10 pro . It shows error code 0x80070057.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-downloading-some-apps-on-store/4eb78357-5476-437c-8332-3b314222b8c9"