Windows 10: Some weird sound problem.

Discus and support Some weird sound problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Basically, everything works, except for voice chat. Whenever Skype is launched, or Teamspeak, or even the Steam calls, it completely crashes the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kiizu, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Kiizu Win User

Some weird sound problem.

Basically, everything works, except for voice chat.
    Whenever Skype is launched, or Teamspeak, or even the Steam calls, it completely crashes the sound of the computer.
    It's not the output devices, or the automatic volume lowering from communications, it just completely stops every sound.

:)

Kiizu, Feb 5, 2016

2. N95 plays SMS sound on delivery report.

Hello, I have odd situation, my Nokia N95 plays sound when I receive delivery report. It is the sound that I set for SMS message. Is there any setting for this or is it some kind of weird problem? My firmware is 31.0.017(RM-159)

momcilosystem, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Rosesauce Win User
    Windows 10 The extended attributes are inconsistent

I could not access CMD as admin, it would give me "The extended attributes are inconsistent". For some reason changing the sound to "no sound" immediatly fixed the problem. I was able to run CMD as
    Admin without any error. Weird. BUT THIS WORKS Good Job Prasanta Bose

Rosesauce, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

Some weird sound problem.

1. Some weird sound problem. - Similar Threads - weird sound problem

2. heard some weird coughing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    heard some weird coughing sound: I heard someone coughing while using the microsoft bing. There was no app was running background which can make this kind fo sound. i am shoked . It was almost the middle of night ....
  3. heard some weird coughing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    heard some weird coughing sound: I heard someone coughing while using the microsoft bing. There was no app was running background which can make this kind fo sound. i am shoked . It was almost the middle of night ....
  4. heard some weird coughing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Weird sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird sound: When i hold left shift key and press backspace, an irritating noise can be heard, how can i disable that sound alert? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-sound/ca50bb65-9307-483f-b4f3-bf0a662feb87
  6. Weird sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird sound: When i hold left shift key and press backspace, an irritating noise can be heard, how can i disable that sound alert? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-sound/ca50bb65-9307-483f-b4f3-bf0a662feb87
  7. Weird sound

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. MY sound is sounding weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY sound is sounding weird.: So I have an Optiflex 3020 and every time I unplug my headset the sound sounds different afterwards and to fix it every time I have to go to sound settings and disable then re-enable my speakers/headphones. can someone help?...
  9. Weird sound problem

Weird sound problem: So after some weeks from a clean installation of windows 10 a weird sound problem has appeared. my microphone just stops working after some momments and i can see that it works perfectly. i pluged in another mic to see if it was broken but no, same problem there too.i was on...
  10. Weird sound problem in Windows 10 System sounds not playing

Weird sound problem in Windows 10 System sounds not playing: I have a strange problem in W10 .. Fall Creators Update... but it is NOT no sound... just many system sounds do not play and will not play out of the Control Panel sound app sound test. The .wav files all play if I go to /Windows/media and select them, but will not from the...