Windows 10: Some weird, yet temporary options in appeared in the action center.

Discus and support Some weird, yet temporary options in appeared in the action center. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not gonna lie what I saw, but interestingly when I opened action center so I saw two more options after connect. I don't know what was the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by x5N, Apr 3, 2020.

1. X5N
    x5N Win User

Some weird, yet temporary options in appeared in the action center.

I am not gonna lie what I saw, but interestingly when I opened action center so I saw two more options after connect. I don't know what was the first one but the second one what some kind of sharing button. If anyone knows about this thing may share his/her thoughts. Well sadly, I do not have the screenshot that it got disappeared very fast, but still I never saw these two options.

:)

2. praveenDX Win User

action center

my action center started working very weird, it gives some hints that there are some notifications in action center ,but when I open action center there are no notifications in that and whitish appearance of action center symbol becomes normal

please please plase help me to fix this issue

praveenDX, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Action Center Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2:

Change notifications in action center

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Some weird, yet temporary options in appeared in the action center. - Similar Threads - weird yet temporary

2. some notifications from google chrome do not appear in action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some notifications from google chrome do not appear in action center: Hi,I have set up:But when I get a notification for an important email using gmail in the browser , this notification does not appear in the action centre. I can see it on the desktopalso a number appears in the action centre.But everything is gone again immediately.I have...
  3. some notifications from google chrome do not appear in action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some notifications from google chrome do not appear in action center: Hi,I have set up:But when I get a notification for an important email using gmail in the browser , this notification does not appear in the action centre. I can see it on the desktopalso a number appears in the action centre.But everything is gone again immediately.I have...
  4. some notifications from google chrome do not appear in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When task bar is set to left, the action center appearing on right looks weird, is there...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When task bar is set to left, the action center appearing on right looks weird, is there...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aryaman16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7u6ef/when_task_bar_is_set_to_left_the_action_center/
  6. Action Center

Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  7. Bluetooth problem, no Bluetooth option in action center, Bluetooth appears as off and the...

Bluetooth problem, no Bluetooth option in action center, Bluetooth appears as off and the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/amritcrome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg1lej/bluetooth_problem_no_bluetooth_option_in_action/
  8. greyed options in Action Center, Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    greyed options in Action Center, Notifications: Trying to STOP receiving email notifications in action center. Options are greyed out under 'notifications from senders' so am unable to disable any....
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  10. no banner or sound notifications, but they appear in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    no banner or sound notifications, but they appear in action center: So My computer is basically behaving as if quiet hours mode is activated, but quiet hours are NOT activated. For example, if I get an email or plug in a new device, the only thing that happens is the icon for action center goes from clear to white. This is only happening...