Windows 10: Some WiFi networks not shown

Discus and support Some WiFi networks not shown in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a dual band router. My laptop detects the 5Ghz band but does not detect the 2.4Ghz band. Other devices (android) do detect both bands. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thejus Thomson, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Some WiFi networks not shown

I have a dual band router. My laptop detects the 5Ghz band but does not detect the 2.4Ghz band. Other devices (android) do detect both bands. I'm looking for a solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Thejus Thomson, Apr 19, 2019

2. Wifi network is not shown:

Dear All,

I'm using Nokia E63.

Firmware version: 500.21.009

If i am (already) connected to my wifi network (could b browsing (web) or any other gprs app), and i want to use some other gprs related app(cud be web), when it asks to connect to some access point, "select access point", my currently connected wifi is
    not shown there. Rather an option 'search for wlan' is shown with other local network options.

If i click "search for wlan", it gives me an error that one wlan is already cnncted, disconnect it ist.

And if i try to connect it again, it does show my (already connected) wifi in 'select access point' option. i.e, it shows it in 2nd try (if i m already connected to wifi network).

However this problem dosnt happen if i m going to connect to wifi for the ist time (i.e, if wifi is not connected in my phone), it does show my wifi router in select access point option...

I've been facing this problem for the last 3 to 4 days, before that it was working fine...

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Omer.

omer785---01, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Network computer not shown in Network-list

I have acces to a computer in the network with \\Computer2\ in the file explorer.

This computer however is not shown in the NETWORK-list. Others are shown.

Anton

ZoettlAnton, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Some WiFi networks not shown

No networks shown on WiFi icon

Hi Giann,

There are several factors we need to consider that can contribute why there's no network shown on your device. For us to provide the best resolution for you, kindly provide the following information:

• When did this issue occur?
    • Are you able to update all the pending updates?

Meanwhile, we recommend following the troubleshooting guide on this link on how to fix connections issues
    with Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Justine Pel, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Some WiFi networks not shown

1. Some WiFi networks not shown - Similar Threads - WiFi networks shown

2. 5G WiFi network not shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G WiFi network not shown: Hi, I want to connect my laptop to 5G network, but 5G band WiFi not shown. The WiFi found by my network adapterbuilt in is 2.4G networks. My very old phoneSamsung Galaxy S3 can detect 5G network, but on my laptop it can't detect. That dosen't make sense. I should fix this...
  3. 5G WiFi network not shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G WiFi network not shown: Hi, I want to connect my laptop to 5G network, but 5G band WiFi not shown. The WiFi found by my network adapterbuilt in is 2.4G networks. My very old phoneSamsung Galaxy S3 can detect 5G network, but on my laptop it can't detect. That dosen't make sense. I should fix this...
  4. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  5. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  6. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi connection not shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi connection not shown: hello there, I brought a new laptop last month and since last 10-15 days I am seeing, whenever I am trying to connect my laptop to my mobile hotspot, the connection isn't shown quickly. I have to switch off and on wifi at least once so that my hotspot appears on my laptop....
  8. Wifi networks not being shown

Wifi networks not being shown: I am unable to see the list of network and when I click on taskbar network setting button it does not respond. When i right click on the icon and open network and internet settings and then try to click show available networks click doesnt work.what is the issue ? I have...
  9. WiFi is off & no single WiFi Network is shown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi is off & no single WiFi Network is shown: Windows 10 version 1909 was forcibly installed today in the morning in my Dell Inspiron 7737. After installation & updates the laptop works without any problem. At night the WiFi is off & no single WiFi network was shown. I try troubleshooting, updating & uninstalling the...
  10. Available Networks not shown

Available Networks not shown: On login screen (Refer screenshot 1) available networks are shown when I click on icon of WI-FI. [img] However, when I login and click on WI-FI icon, available networks are not show. I have tried all the solutions available on different forums but nothing seems to be...