Windows 10: Some Windows 10 Builds Set to Expire Tomorrow

Discus and support Some Windows 10 Builds Set to Expire Tomorrow in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Insiders need to update to RTM or get the latest build Microsoft has recently rolled out Windows 10 build 10565, but it's no secret that some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Some Windows 10 Builds Set to Expire Tomorrow

Source: http://news.softpedia.com/news/some-...w-494512.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Oct 13, 2015

2. What to do, this is my work computer

Your best option is to upgrade to build 14926 which will remove this error.

An important note about build expiration
    Just as we’ve always done with pre-release versions of Windows, Insider Preview builds have expiration dates. Starting tomorrow September 15th, PCs running really old Insider Preview builds will start to see build expiration notifications once a day. Then
    on October 1st, these PCs will start rebooting every 3 hours and then on October 15th – these PCs will stop booting all together. If your PC is running one of these old Insider Preview builds, please make sure you update to Build 14926 via Settings > Update
    & security > Windows Update. Build 14926 has an updated expiration date of May 1st, 2017. If your PC is running the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Build 14393) in the Slow and Release Preview rings today – this does not apply to you and you will not be notified
    of your build expiring.

image: https://winblogs.azureedge.net/win/2016/09/new-expiration.png

Some Windows 10 Builds Set to Expire Tomorrow [​IMG]

Read more at Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14926 for PC and Mobile - Windows Experience Blog

Resources:

How
    to install the latest Windows 10 build

Andre Da Costa, Oct 13, 2015
  3. davemckay(2), Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

Some Windows 10 Builds Set to Expire Tomorrow

1. Some Windows 10 Builds Set to Expire Tomorrow - Similar Threads - Builds Set Expire

2. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  3. Build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build of windows will expire soon: "Build of windows will expire soon 31/10/21"I've been having this notification for the past few months and it's extremley irritating. Everytime i'm focused on a task this message pop ups and exits all of my tabs and current work. I was wondering if there is any way to stop...
  4. windows 10 set to expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 set to expire: Hi I recently purchased a gaming pc off ebay. I just randomly started giving me the windows will expire message. I read another person's post that u helped them with that was very similar. Can u tell me if I will have to repurchase or whats going on with this screenshot, I...
  5. Windows Build to Expire

Windows Build to Expire: I am getting this message but I purchased the Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. I have the receipt in my email for $99. What is going on? I've read that soon my laptop will restart every 2 hours and etc...... What is the deal????...
  6. Windows Build Expiration Notification

Windows Build Expiration Notification: Hello, I keep getting the following message each time I start up my pc, "Your build of Windows will expire on 7/31/2020. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information". Windows Update has no new updates. I am a Windows Insider and opted...
  7. Will my Windows build expire?

Will my Windows build expire?: Hi there, I have recently moved to the Beta Channel of the Windows Insider Programme from the Dev Channel. I am on build 20161, and every time I boot my computer, it warns me that my build of windows will expire soon. Will the build still expire even though I am the Beta...
  8. This build of Windows will expire soon

This build of Windows will expire soon: Since Yesterday I keep getting a pop-up window with message: "This build of Windows will expire soon Your build of Windows will expire on 31-07-2020. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information." On clicking "More Info" windows opens...
  9. This build of windows will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This build of windows will expire soon.: I am getting a this build of windows will expire soon popup on Windows Insider Build 20161.1000. How do i sole this. I have checked that my account is still there in windows insider? submitted by /u/johncaling40 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 insider build expiring.

Windows 10 insider build expiring.: Couple of days ago, I received a message saying my build will expire on 14th of December, 2018. Now I'm an insider who was on the slow ring up untill yesterday when I switched to the fast ring hoping that I will get an update and the problem would fix itself. Now, my question...